We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

dre48ny

Rotation player
Jim, you're a fool who has provided zero insight to this site and you've been here for half a decade.

You're bias ass Chicago supporter who trolls the forum with mid-west hype like Curry, Randolph, and Crawford.

Crawford has been a losing player for most of his career...Hawks won't go far with Crawford, they were a playoff team before and can be a playoff team without him if he decides to leave. Crawford still remains the biggest loser in the NBA, probably in all of NBA history. The fact you support the scrawny mid-west puto shows your head is at. Crawford has brought nothing but losing to NYC...He's Isiah boy, and you were a notorious Isiah defender on this site and bashed me for wanting Isiah guy.

Now that Isiah is gone we finally have cap space and signed an all star player and got a lot of prospects in our field. I honestly don't need your respect, and I never will want it because you're the lowest of the low. A wanna be Knick fan...I've gave my contributions to this site...so when you call me the "biggest clown" I laugh, because the only one clowning here is you, you're clowning yourself. Go to the Bulls forum.

Real NY Baller, just shut the **** up already. I know I shouldnt be talking like that its rude, but really. We live here? No. Most of have our own lives outside the forums, and you're not anything special. Don't come in here acting like you know us...we just think your post stink and what you have to say absolutely lacks a lot of substance and sense. Its fair to disagree, but the way you came @ this thread, the least you deserve is the shitting on you got from many. Just stop crying already...No one is mad about LeBron heading to Miami, this is completely a thread to celebrate our new team and a new rivarly for this era.

Lilman, let me ask you something.

Who would you rather give a 5 year 100 million dollar contract to...

Amare

or Tim?

You guys complain about the front office...well...IMO

a bad front office would of let Lee go for nothing.

The Knicks got Anthony Randolph who's better than Lee overall...Ronny Turiaf who's a shot blocker/throwback player and Azubuike, an athletic SG/SF with 3pt range and defense.

How is that BAD?

Thats actually better than signing a FAKE LEADER like LeBron and selling our beautiful city to that puto.

I like what we got.

We got cap space
We got a 1st round pick in 2011(I believe so)
We got the best inside scoring big man in the NBA who's only 27.
We got an international superstar/prospect in Gallinari who can play into a Dirk level a season or two from now.
We got Anthony Randolph...Lamar Odom meets AK47...and 20 ppg scorer that most people don't know about.
We got Wilson Chandler....not that different from Rudy Gay.
We got Bill Walker, a steal from the draft...can really produce this season and surprise the critics.
We got Toney Douglas, defensive combo guard with 3pt range and scoring ability.

We're a pure PG (Paul, Collison) away from seriously contending...this isn't being overly positive, its looking at the pieces we have now.

We're in a GREAT position.

Yeah I was a little disappointed when this ****er turned us down last nite. I live in south Florida and I stay fighting with these Heat fans, it gets ugly at times. Like i said before my 4 year old will not wear Heat jerseys. They are our enemies since the 90's.
I'm extremely optimistic about our future, at least we are in a great position. Amare is a baller, he pushed away Gasol like he was a 100 pounds. He will destroy fragile ass Bosh. We will develop our own trio and surround them with a great supporting cast. This kid Randolph will be a beast, look at the numbers lee posted for us! This kid actually plays defense too, oh and his salary is a thing of beauty. Now we have our own version of the twin towers at forward and center. We have a nice back up in Turiaf who is very physical and Azubuike really is not that bad.We filled our roster with expiring contracts but with great depth! Now let's not spend our money on BS players and we wait til the trade deadline or next summer. We can have melo and Parker next season. The Knicks will be relevant again and I will enjoy every second of us beating the heat!! The spurs did it with a more condensed version of a trio, so did Boston, the pistons did it wih Rip, Billups, and Wallace. Our trio is still in the making! **** the Heat they are our enemies!

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Miami who? The Knicks got a real team now. I sense some top free agents wanting to play for them next year.

Some people are too impatient on these boards to see what you just said. We are building a solid team with a top star to lure some other big names to NY so we can compete and bring the East back to what it used to be.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
I hate the heat. I'm late to the party as a knicks fan. Sense The days of Tim Hardaway Alonzo Mourning. Those games where when I beacme A Knick fan and watched them. I know I know thats not the real rivalry Bulls, Pacers..who else. But I HATE THE HEAT...... HATE THE HEAT.

Feels good too

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I hate the heat. I'm late to the party as a knicks fan. Sense The days of Tim Hardaway Alonzo Mourning. Those games where when I beacme A Knick fan and watched them. I know I know thats not the real rivalry Bulls, Pacers..who else. But I HATE THE HEAT...... HATE THE HEAT.

Feels good too

heat were legit rivals on par with Chi and Indy. They cost us a chance at title when PJ Brown flipped Ward and our bench went apeshit.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Some people are too impatient on these boards to see what you just said. We are building a solid team with a top star to lure some other big names to NY so we can compete and bring the East back to what it used to be.

It's about damm time. Been a shtyy ass decade. I hope nothing ruins it. I don't want to jinx us but it's looking legitimate. I mean Randolph has to play up to everybodys standards. Gallo has to come back from Italy in good shape. These players have to develop. D'antoni is in Vegas Workin his ass off. (which I hope) I would like to think we could get Tony Parker Or cp3 or melo down the road.

Things have to happen though. It's not a cake walk. D'antoni says it's gonna take a lot of work. He will prove it if they play different.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
heat were legit rivals on par with Chi and Indy. They cost us a chance at title when PJ Brown flipped Ward and our bench went apeshit.

I'm tellin you I see players come off the bench sometimes during scuffles or little pushes and no one suspends anybody. I hate the heat more then anybody cause I was late to the party. I actually liked van gundy untill I heard him speak.

jrogalav

Rookie
It Takes Guts To Collect 100 Million Dollars

:barf:Isn't that the real truth. Not it takes guts to play in NY.​

What a cop out. His knee injuries had better not reoccur or we are a zero man band. We could have had a good duo had we kept David Lee.​

The owner should clean house by getting rid of Donnie Walsh and Mike D'antoni.
D'Antoni can not get along well with some player LIKE AMARE STOUDEMIRE and NATE ROBINSON.​

D'antoni always has a mild, oh well attitude after all the knick losses in the post game interviews. :agreed:​

jimkcchief88

All Star
Jim, you're a fool who has provided zero insight to this site and you've been here for half a decade.

You're bias ass Chicago supporter who trolls the forum with mid-west hype like Curry, Randolph, and Crawford.

Crawford has been a losing player for most of his career...Hawks won't go far with Crawford, they were a playoff team before and can be a playoff team without him if he decides to leave. Crawford still remains the biggest loser in the NBA, probably in all of NBA history. The fact you support the scrawny mid-west puto shows your head is at. Crawford has brought nothing but losing to NYC...He's Isiah boy, and you were a notorious Isiah defender on this site and bashed me for wanting Isiah guy.

Now that Isiah is gone we finally have cap space and signed an all star player and got a lot of prospects in our field. I honestly don't need your respect, and I never will want it because you're the lowest of the low. A wanna be Knick fan...I've gave my contributions to this site...so when you call me the "biggest clown" I laugh, because the only one clowning here is you, you're clowning yourself. Go to the Bulls forum.

Real NY Baller, just shut the **** up already. I know I shouldnt be talking like that its rude, but really. We live here? No. Most of have our own lives outside the forums, and you're not anything special. Don't come in here acting like you know us...we just think your post stink and what you have to say absolutely lacks a lot of substance and sense. Its fair to disagree, but the way you came @ this thread, the least you deserve is the shitting on you got from many. Just stop crying already...No one is mad about LeBron heading to Miami, this is completely a thread to celebrate our new team and a new rivarly for this era.

Lilman, let me ask you something.

Who would you rather give a 5 year 100 million dollar contract to...

Amare

or Tim?

You guys complain about the front office...well...IMO

a bad front office would of let Lee go for nothing.

The Knicks got Anthony Randolph who's better than Lee overall...Ronny Turiaf who's a shot blocker/throwback player and Azubuike, an athletic SG/SF with 3pt range and defense.

How is that BAD?

Thats actually better than signing a FAKE LEADER like LeBron and selling our beautiful city to that puto.

I like what we got.

We got cap space
We got a 1st round pick in 2011(I believe so)
We got the best inside scoring big man in the NBA who's only 27.
We got an international superstar/prospect in Gallinari who can play into a Dirk level a season or two from now.
We got Anthony Randolph...Lamar Odom meets AK47...and 20 ppg scorer that most people don't know about.
We got Wilson Chandler....not that different from Rudy Gay.
We got Bill Walker, a steal from the draft...can really produce this season and surprise the critics.
We got Toney Douglas, defensive combo guard with 3pt range and scoring ability.

We're a pure PG (Paul, Collison) away from seriously contending...this isn't being overly positive, its looking at the pieces we have now.

We're in a GREAT position.

Metro, aren't you the same leader of TEAM STARBURY??? How did that work out for you????? Aren't you the Rubio fan??? How that workin' for ya??? You may fool some these other fools and newbies on this board, but I am no troll, been a KNICKS fan for as long as u have been livin. Sell your BS to someone else.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Cheif, you could say you been watching basketball for 50 years, but by reading your post the last couple of years, it sure doesn't look like it.

Age doesn't matter, you still come out like an ignorant bafoon.

I've clashed heads with many on this site, but most of them come out the shell and drop some quality knowledge and insight and make reading the forum enjoyable.

You just lay a post-mcdonalds-meal-type shit on every thread you post in. I've been pushing for your retirement for the longest. You're going to stay that mid-west shell as a closet Bulls fan...and continue to pollute the forum with your junk.

The woman you know as Jim has been an avid Isiah, Crawford and Curry supporter, even at the end of the era when people finally believed my post, my words, and my lead to getting them all out of NYC since day 1.

Whatever dude keep hiding your face in your new avatar, its a much better look.

jimkcchief88

All Star
you said it all on your own CLOWN..... SIXTH MAN.... not a number one option... they had all types of options on that Hawks team so dont even compare the knicks to that squad... good try though old man

Old enough to know better than to try to explain anything to those to dumb to understand

jimkcchief88

All Star
Listen...Duncun is a future hall of famer with multiple title and is a top 50 all time player. The fact that we are mentioning and comparing STAT in the smae breath justifies this acquisition. The fact is, Amre lead the league in points scored in the paint and is a consistent number one option on a team that went deep in the playoffs many times. He was the best big available and def a top5 PF/C in the league.

FYI, I am 30 and have grown up watching basketball so save that shit.

Congrats for 30 but I still got ya by a decade so I was playground ballin' with kids twice my size before you were a itch in you daddies crotch. Respect.

elcol

Rotation player
keep the thread on-topic(jim chief, metrocard)?

is there a serious possibility we can get carmelo or chris paul...? that would be amazing

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
Old enough to know better than to try to explain anything to those to dumb to understand

na ur dumb and just have no comeback because jamal crawford is not a focal point of a team and u bringing up the hawks making it to the second round is ridiculous because of all the talent on that team.... SMH get this clown off this site

metrocard

Legend
Metro, aren't you the same leader of TEAM STARBURY??? How did that work out for you????? Aren't you the Rubio fan??? How that workin' for ya??? You may fool some these other fools and newbies on this board, but I am no troll, been a KNICKS fan for as long as u have been livin. Sell your BS to someone else.

I actually hate Ricky Rubio, I flip flopped on that one.
You're not a Knick fan, I can never accept with the garbage you spewed here. You either go for the Knicks or you go for Isiah, you can't have both.

na ur dumb and just have no comeback because jamal crawford is not a focal point of a team and u bringing up the hawks making it to the second round is ridiculous because of all the talent on that team.... SMH get this clown off this site

Exactly...the guy just loves Crawford and Isiah, he's no Knick fan.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I actually hate Ricky Rubio, I flip flopped on that one.
You're not a Knick fan, I can never accept with the garbage you spewed here. You either go for the Knicks or you go for Isiah, you can't have both.

Exactly...the guy just loves Crawford and Isiah, he's no Knick fan.

Do I need to pull the Isiah/Larry Brown thread AGAIN from four years ago. Just because you keep SAYING I was in Isiah's camp doesn't make it so. On that note, why would I bother to CONTINUE to post here if a WASN'T a true blue KNICKS fan??? Jamal put in work in the blue/orange so I reserve the right to root for him.

metrocard

Legend
Do I need to pull the Isiah/Larry Brown thread AGAIN from four years ago. Just because you keep SAYING I was in Isiah's camp doesn't make it so. On that note, why would I bother to CONTINUE to post here if a WASN'T a true blue KNICKS fan??? Jamal put in work in the blue/orange so I reserve the right to root for him.

Come on man, you know Crawford was bad for this team. He's one of the worst leading scorers we had if not the worst in our history.

LOL.

Can you imagine gilbert, camby, and Iverson.<can you="" imagine="" gilbert,="" camby,="" and="" iverson.="">

This isnt my fight but you REALLY want these guys on the KNICKS? Come on. Please explain...</can>

LOL.

Can you imagine gilbert, camby, and Iverson.<CAN iverson.="" and="" camby,="" gilbert,="" imagine="" you="">

This isnt my fight but you REALLY want these guys on the KNICKS? Come on. Please explain...</CAN>

Why don't you think these guys can fit in with Amare? They will take the financial cuts to play here and I'm sure they can out ball any of the newly aquired talent the knicks picked up this year. Besides, they are hungry just as well. The only iffy player may be Camby, but he'll fit in well with these core of EXPERIENCED guys.

But ofcorse, the Knicks brass dosen't have that type of winning insight. Their just a Marketing team for the rest of the NBA. They only advertise their talent so they can trade and/or sell them off.....no one can deny that. It's all they ever done sinse the Ewing days.