Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 298

Thread: We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

  1. #211
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Curry would give you 20 points, but also give you 4 rebounds, 0 block shots, 4 turnovers, 4 fouls, and give up 30 points against the opposition.

    Dude was the worst, I couldn't stand him, Isiah and Isiahsexuals who defended him and justify him.

    Curry can play like that whenever, he just needs a coach stupid enough like Isiah to force feed him 40 minutes a game, and watch our team lose as Curry produces his points, turnovers, poor defense and lack in rebounding and shot blocking and passing.
    You hate poor defense, lack of rebounding, no shot blocking and turnovers huh.. Well the Knicks of the past two years were all of that, allowing the 2nd most points in the league, 2nd worst in block shots, lower 10 in rebounds per game(thats with Lee), 14 turnovers a game...BUT we are a top 10 Scoring team.. so basically everything you hate about Curry, is what the Knicks have produced these past two years... STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE

    D'antoni is one of the worst coaches in the league and you d'antoni dickhuggers need to get off his shyt... This guy will be the reason the Knicks don't reach their potential

  2. #212
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    You hate poor defense, lack of rebounding, no shot blocking and turnovers huh.. Well the Knicks of the past two years were all of that, allowing the 2nd most points in the league, 2nd worst in block shots, lower 10 in rebounds per game(thats with Lee), 14 turnovers a game...BUT we are a top 10 Scoring team.. so basically everything you hate about Curry, is what the Knicks have produced these past two years... STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE

    D'antoni is one of the worst coaches in the league and you d'antoni dickhuggers need to get off his shyt... This guy will be the reason the Knicks don't reach their potential
    Metrocard never said he loved the Knicks talent the last two years.

    In fact, if you have been on this board at all, you would know he (and many others) thinks the talent we had was pretty bad overall.

    Which is why an overhaul of the talent (bringing out Lee, bringing in Stat, Randolph, Turiaf, Buke, The Russian, Felton) to create a better defensive presence is something everybody here likes.

    I'm not really sure what your point is...that he hates Curry for being a waste of size and oxygen, but he liked losing the last two years? What exactly are you trying to convince everybody of and say?

  3. #213
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Metrocard never said he loved the Knicks talent the last two years.

    In fact, if you have been on this board at all, you would know he (and many others) thinks the talent we had was pretty bad overall.

    Which is why an overhaul of the talent (bringing out Lee, bringing in Stat, Randolph, Turiaf, Buke, The Russian, Felton) to create a better defensive presence is something everybody here likes.

    I'm not really sure what your point is...that he hates Curry for being a waste of size and oxygen, but he liked losing the last two years? What exactly are you trying to convince everybody of and say?
    Well I on the other hand will disagree wit you and the many others on this board and say the talent level on the team wasn't bad the COACH WAS BAD... The Bucks didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks the Bobcats didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks, with the exception of Wade, The Heat didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks. I'm going on talent he and potential player by player.. So your premise is utterly wrong in my opinion.

    My point is the Knicks had the talent on the team to be more than a 30 win team, that didn't happen because the KNicks are one of the worst coached team in the league. The Knicks probably have the talent to win 40+ games this year and that probably won't happen again because the Knicks are still one of the worst coached teams in the league.

    Time for you D'antoni Dickhuggers to wise da fvck up already

  4. #214
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    Well I on the other hand will disagree wit you and the many others on this board and say the talent level on the team wasn't bad the COACH WAS BAD... The Bucks didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks the Bobcats didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks, with the exception of Wade, The Heat didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks. I'm going on talent he and potential player by player.. So your premise is utterly wrong in my opinion.

    My point is the Knicks had the talent on the team to be more than a 30 win team, that didn't happen because the KNicks are one of the worst coached team in the league. The Knicks probably have the talent to win 40+ games this year and that probably won't happen again because the Knicks are still one of the worst coached teams in the league.

    Time for you D'antoni Dickhuggers to wise da fvck up already
    I disagree.

    Every single team in the league last year had at least one player I would have traded anyone on our team for. Every single starting lineup put against us had at least one player better than anyone else we were putting on the floor.

  5. #215
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    You hate poor defense, lack of rebounding, no shot blocking and turnovers huh.. Well the Knicks of the past two years were all of that, allowing the 2nd most points in the league, 2nd worst in block shots, lower 10 in rebounds per game(thats with Lee), 14 turnovers a game...BUT we are a top 10 Scoring team.. so basically everything you hate about Curry, is what the Knicks have produced these past two years... STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE

    D'antoni is one of the worst coaches in the league and you d'antoni dickhuggers need to get off his shyt... This guy will be the reason the Knicks don't reach their potential
    I never said aything about D'Antoni, you're totally illogical and full of hate...its hard for you to make sense.

    I don't know how I'm a hypocrite when clearly Knicks are doing something different, for the first time they've done in franchise history. Build a team with young dynamic legit prospects. If your a Knick fan you can't e mad at that.

    Honestly, D'Antoni is the best coach for these kids.

  6. #216
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I disagree.

    Every single team in the league last year had at least one player I would have traded anyone on our team for. Every single starting lineup put against us had at least one player better than anyone else we were putting on the floor.
    That may be all well and good, but that doesn't mean that our talent level wasn't up to par with those playoff teams i mentioned.. are you going to argue that it was not?

  7. #217
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    In a blog on The Huffington Post, agent Arn Tellem described his client Miller's meeting with Riley that led to Miller joining the Heat at a reduction from his full market rate.



    "Enthusiasm is contagious, and Coach Riley a carrier," Tellem wrote. "Had he not become coach of the Heat, he could have made millions by opening a chain of tanning salons in the Sunshine State. He's that good.



    "Pat had a vision for the team, a vision that he laid out with evangelical fervor. We left the room converted."



    You don't need to be in a room with Riley to be swayed to the belief that he's currently the best in the business. Just look at the roster.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    "The Lakers are the champions and we know the Lakers are very good," Wade said Wednesday at a golf tournament he co-hosts with Alonzo Mourning. "That's the team that everyone's shooting for and they should be. Not the Miami Heat. The Los Angeles Lakers."

    Wade expects free agent sharpshooter [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], who made 48 percent of his 3-pointers last season, to sign in the coming days. Miller agreed in principle several days ago to a deal that remains unsigned.

    Plus, several players have contacted Wade to see if the Heat has space for them on the roster.

    "The hard part is out of the way," Wade said. "Trust me, I get a lot of messages from a lot of different guys that want to be a part of this. But it's about putting the right guys in the right situation. Everyone might not have the personality to deal with this. It's got to be the right mix. The locker room has to be right. We've got to be patient to build this team."

    ----------

    GULP-GULP.

    Part of me roots for MIA to lose to the Lakers in 2010, and then for Dolan-Gilbert to lead a charge to lockout the players for TWO years. 2013 and DREAM TEAM still titleless!

  8. #218
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    That may be all well and good, but that doesn't mean that our talent level wasn't up to par with those playoff teams i mentioned.. are you going to argue that it was not?
    That doesn't matter now because we have LEGIT talent and Legit prospects now as well as legit roleplayers.......

    I agree D'Antoni sucks but he can def win with this roster.

  9. #219
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I want to see how the heat plays together with all those big heads on the team before I make my judgment on if we can beat them. I was watching an interview with Patrick Ewing and he had a good point about the combo of players, its gonna be interesting to see who is going to step back because they cant all be in the spotlight..<!-- m --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #220
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Country bumpkinville
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    Well I on the other hand will disagree wit you and the many others on this board and say the talent level on the team wasn't bad the COACH WAS BAD... The Bucks didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks the Bobcats didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks, with the exception of Wade, The Heat didn't have a more talented team than the Knicks. I'm going on talent he and potential player by player.. So your premise is utterly wrong in my opinion.

    My point is the Knicks had the talent on the team to be more than a 30 win team, that didn't happen because the KNicks are one of the worst coached team in the league. The Knicks probably have the talent to win 40+ games this year and that probably won't happen again because the Knicks are still one of the worst coached teams in the league.

    Time for you D'antoni Dickhuggers to wise da fvck up already
    To be honest if Larry Brown couldn't get the team he had to win, then Im pretty much going to say that Mike had to do this. He needed a new roster to get things to where he could make it work.

    I think your blind in that not all coaches are so great at just coming in and making a poor chemistry team click. **** Phil Jackson was extremely lucky in that he got a legend... make that two in his coaching career. You put Phil to coach any other squad and I bet he does not win all the championships. Mike had a squad that wasn't his and he had to strip that **** down to get a team he wants in place. Not what someone else left for him. Even if we make the playoffs you probably won't be happy.

  11. #221
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Speak3asy
    To be honest if Larry Brown couldn't get the team he had to win, then Im pretty much going to say that Mike had to do this. He needed a new roster to get things to where he could make it work.

    I think your blind in that not all coaches are so great at just coming in and making a poor chemistry team click. **** Phil Jackson was extremely lucky in that he got a legend... make that two in his coaching career. You put Phil to coach any other squad and I bet he does not win all the championships. Mike had a squad that wasn't his and he had to strip that **** down to get a team he wants in place. Not what someone else left for him. Even if we make the playoffs you probably won't be happy.
    the difference brown was given one year to show what he could do then booted... D'antoni has been given 2 and the start of another and he has proven that he is worse than brown was. BUT, i see no resentment from you D'antoni dickhuggers... you guys provide every excuse in the book for this dude, like he had already won the knicks a championship or something... the guys has proven in two years with the Knicks, that he is not a good coach, but again, like i've said before, it puzzles me how you guy just continue lickin his ballz

  12. #222
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    the difference brown was given one year to show what he could do then booted... D'antoni has been given 2 and the start of another and he has proven that he is worse than brown was. BUT, i see no resentment from you D'antoni dickhuggers... you guys provide every excuse in the book for this dude, like he had already won the knicks a championship or something... the guys has proven in two years with the Knicks, that he is not a good coach, but again, like i've said before, it puzzles me how you guy just continue lickin his ballz
    You do understand that the last two years were cap shedding rebuilding years? Right??? You do know that we traded all of our halfway talent for scrubs with expiring contracts? Right??? You aren't suggesting that another coach would have taken our team to the playoffs? Are you?

    You are a buffoon and have been exposed in multiple threads by multiple posters and a mod. GTFOH. I'm sure the Nets website will be happy to hear your drivel...

  13. #223
    Member Oakman88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    ^^ This X's 6

  14. #224
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    You do understand that the last two years were cap shedding rebuilding years? Right??? You do know that we traded all of our halfway talent for scrubs with expiring contracts? Right??? You aren't suggesting that another coach would have taken our team to the playoffs? Are you?

    You are a buffoon and have been exposed in multiple threads by multiple posters and a mod. GTFOH. I'm sure the Nets website will be happy to hear your drivel...
    so uhhh are you saying Larry Brown came to the Knicks when they were a blustering team with great talent all around? HELL NO, that team was NOT as talented as the knicks team these past two years was.... so please STFU and act like you have some damn sense. I need you guys to show me the logic in your thinking. Even Isiah Thomas had the Knicks THINKING playoffs during his first year, this guy hasn't even got hopes up during his two seasons.. Larry Brown at least had won a championship, this guys NOPE, Lenny Wilkens is the all time wins leader... They were all shipped out .. D'antoni hasn't done better than them, but i see no outrage.. instead I see dickhuggers lickin balls more and more...

  15. #225
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    so uhhh are you saying Larry Brown came to the Knicks when they were a blustering team with great talent all around? HELL NO, that team was NOT as talented as the knicks team these past two years was.... so please STFU and act like you have some damn sense. I need you guys to show me the logic in your thinking. Even Isiah Thomas had the Knicks THINKING playoffs during his first year, this guy hasn't even got hopes up during his two seasons.. Larry Brown at least had won a championship, this guys NOPE, Lenny Wilkens is the all time wins leader... They were all shipped out .. D'antoni hasn't done better than them, but i see no outrage.. instead I see dickhuggers lickin balls more and more...
    What part of cap shedding or rebuilding didn't you understand? They were not supposed to win or make the playoffs...if that were the case we would have kept Zbo and Crawford. Right, using logic and understanding a teams plan is dickhugging. If you say so than it must be true since you are the authority on all things **** related....little little man.

Similar Threads

  1. Fire D'antoni!!!
    By johnstarky in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: Mar 12, 2012, 15:42
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2010, 15:55
  3. The team to beat.....if D'Antoni was gone
    By BrianMan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2010, 22:10
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  5. Dream Team
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NBA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2003, 11:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •