Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

Boy have things changed since this thread went up. We looked like garbage to begin with, then Gallo came back from the dead for a little while, and then Felton Picked up his play and all of a sudden we are the hottest team in East!

Im just a little concerned that we have not had our metal tested yet. Its not our guy's fault that we haven;t been shown any real competition, Amare and Felton are destroying opposing 1's ad 4's.

As for the Heat Matchup, look for Amar'e to destroy Bosh and let the whole league know he is the best PF in the East and possibly the whole league right now.

Conversely, I won;t be surprised if Gallo gets an early seat if he ends up guarding Lebron or Bosh, as he has proven to me that he is the worst defender in the Knicks Starting lineup. Fields is also going to have one hell of a time guarding Wade, though I have some confidence he can do enough defensively to stay on the court. Not having Azzy here hurts as we could use the defense on the wings.

Felton Will destroy Arroyo as have virtually all other Pgs this season. All in all it will breakdown to whether the Knicks ca limit their turnovers as the Heat are most dangerous on the break. If the Knicks can take care of the ball they should easily exploit Big Z and Arroyo and take Bosh right out of the game of he has to guard STAT.

This is going to be real close. I can;t remember where this game will be. But I don't think it will matter much. The Heat and The Knicks are both good road teams and mediocre home teams.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Boy have things changed since this thread went up. We looked like garbage to begin with, then Gallo came back from the dead for a little while, and then Felton Picked up his play and all of a sudden we are the hottest team in East!

Im just a little concerned that we have not had our metal tested yet. Its not our guy's fault that we haven;t been shown any real competition, Amare and Felton are destroying opposing 1's ad 4's.

As for the Heat Matchup, look for Amar'e to destroy Bosh and let the whole league know he is the best PF in the East and possibly the whole league right now.

Conversely, I won;t be surprised if Gallo gets an early seat if he ends up guarding Lebron or Bosh, as he has proven to me that he is the worst defender in the Knicks Starting lineup. Fields is also going to have one hell of a time guarding Wade, though I have some confidence he can do enough defensively to stay on the court. Not having Azzy here hurts as we could use the defense on the wings.

Felton Will destroy Arroyo as have virtually all other Pgs this season. All in all it will breakdown to whether the Knicks ca limit their turnovers as the Heat are most dangerous on the break. If the Knicks can take care of the ball they should easily exploit Big Z and Arroyo and take Bosh right out of the game of he has to guard STAT.

This is going to be real close. I can;t remember where this game will be. But I don't think it will matter much. The Heat and The Knicks are both good road teams and mediocre home teams.
    5 star post. this game will be great were the home team for this game, thats the stretch where we face a bunch of elite teams but 7 of the 9 are at home so we should fair pretty well. STAT shows more and more everyday that he's the top PF in the league; and showing why. i heard on NBA TV they were saying that he is a top 5 player. Felton on the other hand is a top 10 and proving to be an allstar player. finally he was unleashed after having to hold back for the previous 5 years or so, now he has the full support to run a team and doing so emphatically. as for the others they are following the elite and allstar lead and came into their roles very well.

Bring the heat, c's, or whoever else the league have to offer, cause the knicks are back

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by King Ewing
    We're a good team? No we're not.
    says who? You? lol dumbfukckk

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    says who? You? lol dumbfukckk
    Why are 95 percent of your posts personal attacks? Are you looking to get banned?

Veteran

MIA is playing well, and improving; and they are in the midst of a hype cycle right now where a continued rampage will have them looking like champs and receiving a The Team To Really Beat reputation.

If we put them down, it will be *HUGE*. A huge test in itself and litmus of just how good we are. And the psychology of it and mind games of a win would be as big as we will see this entire season.

I think Gallo will actually get quality time, if not just due to his size. Look to him to have one of his big slashing games where he tries to, and may, get to the charity strip 10+.

We will go big. Felton and Fields and Douglas all have quality D to do what they can in our backcourt. Chandler will be used as a tweener here, I think, shifting a lot through the 2, 3, and 4 for defense.

And Gallo/STAT, hopefully Turiaf, will try to abuse MIA's woeful size/frontcourt.

Hopefully we will impose a very physical game, and only starting "settling" for the trademark SSOL long range jumpers after we've imposed some will, and will have guys like Gallo or Williams even, getting really nice looks from downtown.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Why are 95 percent of your posts personal attacks? Are you looking to get banned?
    welcometonycity = KO Pitbull of Truth

Sometimes you just gotta let a pit do his thing time to time, even if there's a little blood and rumble to it.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    welcometonycity = KO Pitbull of Truth

Sometimes you just gotta let a pit do his thing time to time, even if there's a little blood and rumble to it.
    I agree with you! Children are the best at telling the truth.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

bump

round two lets ****ing go.

Veteran

We have no reason to fear these ****ers.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I am about to get on the highway so in the good spirits of tonight...Lets Go Knicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well they loss, just like I predicted

Originally Posted by GeseStark
    Well they loss, just like I predicted
    ***** are you a Miami fan dam you trynna gloat Gtfo

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    ***** are you a Miami fan dam you trynna gloat Gtfo
    You are getting on my nerve Already ! what are you following me..No dummy I'm not a heat fan..I've been a knick fan since 85" and frustrated as hell with them losing 7 in a row to the heat..and I'm sorry that I'm not satisied with this teams performance today. I'm not in denial like you. I see this team is in trouble. How can you defend a team that comes out so flat in the beginning. they keep getting manhandled by miami.

Veteran

...cause the Heat are good.

Kobe's Lakers couldn't beat them and neither has anybody else in the league really been able to do so, and you're going to be unsatisfied because a team that's coming off a 29 win season lost to them?

You've got to be joking.