We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
***** are you a Miami fan dam you trynna gloat Gtfo
You are getting on my nerve Already ! what are you following me..No dummy I'm not a heat fan..I've been a knick fan since 85" and frustrated as hell with them losing 7 in a row to the heat..and I'm sorry that I'm not satisied with this teams performance today. I'm not in denial like you. I see this team is in trouble. How can you defend a team that comes out so flat in the beginning. they keep getting manhandled by miami.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
...cause the Heat are good.

Kobe's Lakers couldn't beat them and neither has anybody else in the league really been able to do so, and you're going to be unsatisfied because a team that's coming off a 29 win season lost to them?

You've got to be joking.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
Excuses after excuses..unfreaking belivable..lol
How about surprise us ? damn! Just in 1 game.
I'm not saying to beat them in the playoffs. Just beat them once this year..What too much to ask for..Jeez

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
It's not an excuse they're just better than we are, duh.

My point being that I'm not happy losing to the Heat either. But I'm not going to get worked up because we couldn't beat the best team in the Eastern Conference.

If we lose to the Pacers or the Suns or the Kings or the Blazers, then you'll hear me bitch and moan about it. I bitched and moaned more than anybody (well, probably not, but I did my fair share of whining) after the loss to the Cavaliers where Gallo shot 1-10 from 3 because that's not a game we were expected to lose, and if we lose to a sub-.500 team again I'll be the first to say the Knicks need to step it up. But losing by less than 10 to a Miami Heat team that as of right now looks like the best team in the NBA...no, not really reason to say the Knicks are playing poorly. They're playing great - just not better than the best yet.

Last edited:

moneyg

Starter
getting outrebounded is one thing

getting outscored in the paint is another

but getting outscore on fast breaks is disasterous

the thing is.. miami can right now beat us at our own game and they have a better defense

dwade score 40 and nobody oput this dude on his A$$.. i mean i think u got to send a message.

flagrant or what have u... he was goin to the basket to easy..

we need a big in there to stop that because amare , turiaf and chandler canT match his athletism.. he will shoot right over them..

and u let 45 year old big z put up practically a double double in the first quarter... that were we lost the ganme

i dont want to hear about.. we got close late...

the fact is that how much energy are we gonna spend to come back and play catch up..

we lost the game in the first 20 minutes.. big Z... im ashamed

metrocard

Legend
Stoudimire is honestly a top 3 big man in the NBA, at worst. Potential to play as the best in the league. Most dynamic scorer at his position and clearly an unstoppable force and an awesome first option to have on offense. His scoring from inside range will make our offense much more efficient. Plus the fact Amare can give you 9-10 rebounds 1-2 blocks a game and hit the mid range J just makes everything sweet.

Randolph is only 20...he's an athletic point forward who can handle the ball, rebound, and block shots. I see him average 14 ppg 9 rebs and 1.8 blk with 2.9 assist

Gallinari, you guys know the deal. I expect him to put up Rashard Lewis type numbers for us plus more...he's a huge threat...and a perfect compliment to Amare.

Turiaf can pass, block shots, defense, rebound and bring energy...a player who plays to win and will bring alot of good energy to the locker room. Glad to have this tough happy son of a bitch on our team.

Azubuike...explosive athlete with long arms, solid defense with 3pt range...excels in the open court...ala the full court fast break D'Antoni offense. Perfect player off the bench.

Walker...one of the best leapers in the NBA, smooth player with a skilled game and a bag of tricks. 3pt range. Potential to be a good defender. Dedicated worker, lost 20 pounds this summer...expect more quickness and agility from an already established slasher. Plays above the rim like no one else. 15 ppg potential...JR Smith type numbers.

Douglas...another guy who can defend and hit the 3...awesome combo guard who can score off the bench or as a starter.

Chandler...Rudy Gay's depressed cousin. He can produce numbers even when playing lathargic. Great post defender, can rebound and slash. Just needs to stay way from the 3pt line and try to play like Marion.

I'm loving this team right now. I really am happy. We have a nice young squad.

I don't want LeBron here...I want us to win a championship without selling our franchise to a scumbag.

Lets rejoyce and be happy we're building a good team.

Thank you Donnie, thank you.

Just-Optimism_c_114769.jpg

petescud

Starter
I'm going with a close game if its played tonight...not sure who wins, but we need to make a statement. I bet we would had won if we were healthy though

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I'm going with a close game if its played tonight...not sure who wins, but we need to make a statement. I bet we would had won if we were healthy though

I think a statement was made we wiped that smerk of Wade and Lebron for one night. We need to play with this same energy at home all year. I want to see us +15 at the garden this year

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I know this has been said. But on his return, STAT needs to play most of his time with the second unit and Marcus Camby. With Melo and Tyson together they can dominate the Heat on the inside and then STAT and Camby can take the second shift and continue to kill them from the inside.

The Heat are playing poor defense and simply can't defend the bigger teams around the league. Camby has a good mid range jumper and this way STAT can be mainly utilised as the primary pick n roller with Camby covering his defensive flaws. The spacing with Camby will be much better for him and they can be surrounded by Kidd, Smith and Novak to spread the floor. Not the strongest defensive lineup but Camby will protect the rim and they will be playing against most second units.

Time to stop trying the big 3 frontcourt experiment and go with what has the best chance of working.