We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

clumsy

Rotation player
Already we are better than Chicago. They can't guard our post players. We have too much length for them to deal with. Also we are better than Charlotte and Milwaukee although i really like how both of those teams are constructed.

I'd say we get 5th seed next year.

typical die hard Knicks fan. So use to losing and so hungry to win that denial has become part of their lives. I admire the optimism but I just don't believe in fairy tales.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Another excellent thread. I like what we have. We still need to get some pieces for this year. We have possibly the most athletic front court in the league now. It's a good balance of talents (e.g. scoring, rebounding, shot-blocking, etc.)

We need a PG. I still have hopes for Rubio, although those hopes diminish every day. But running with him, Randolph and Amare with Gallo on the wing is pretty good.

We need more shooters. We just do.

If we get Kevin Pritchard in here with all of our cap space and assets, we can build a contender.

And honestly, you have to ask yourselves, how much more satisfying will it be to beat the Heat in the Conference Finals, than it would have been to win with Ledouchebag?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Sky is the limit for our team. We got nice young pieces who have a ton of upside along with cap space and a ton of expiring contracts. I'm all about assembling a Heat killer.

lol,

don't tell me you guys are that sore over the Lebronense. Keep your brave cyber antics to your self. I'm a realist not some sad Loser lying to him self. I don't Lurk or waste time but do inform when ever I want to. You don't like what I have to say... cry me a Hudson river then go jump into it....

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The Knicks might try to make Luke Ridnour their option at PG. He is a sound role player but not much else. But seeing how D'ant made Duhon look good for half a season maybe he could pull his magic with Ridnour, or whoever else we may sign at that position.

lol,

don't tell me you guys are that sore over the Lebronense. Keep your brave cyber antics to your self. I'm a realist not some sad Loser lying to him self. I don't Lurk or waste time but do inform when ever I want to. You don't like what I have to say... cry me a Hudson river then go jump into it....

Thanks for the reality check, peanut. You can now go back to knitting sweaters for your miniature schnauzers.

Thanks for the reality check, peanut. You can now go back to knitting sweaters for your miniature schnauzers.

and here I was thinking the Knicks were lame. maybe they are rubbing off on some of the populace. hope its not contagious...

Go ahead, try again. Show the world just how wack, and brave you are...

dlee420

Banned
A Good Team!!?!?!

It's the same story with people on this website. Every year before a new season.. all of a sudden we are a good team and we can beat people. WAKE UP.. Our squad sucks.. "Stat" Is good... Gallanari sucks.. douglas sucks.. chandler sucks... turiaf sucks.. randolph (I'll give him a chance) Azibukcock.. screw him

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
and here I was thinking the Knicks were lame. maybe they are rubbing off on some of the populace. hope its not contagious...

Go ahead, try again. Show the world just how wack, and brave you are...

Dude, the Knicks may have been lame but you signed up just to bitch and troll which makes you lame x 10.

girl_knows_youre_a_loser.gif

metrocard

Legend
Thats one playoff series lilman. Doesn't mean anything. Amare was raping Duncan in the playoffs way before that if you remember when he averaging 30 and 10.

Its really ignorant to compare Amare's subpar season(we know he's capable of producing better) to everything.

You're a moron, why are you still butt hurt about the money we gave Amare? Haywood got like 55 million...even Channing Frye got overpaid, so did Outlaw, Lee, Boozer...its the NBA. Get over it. Amare is a former all NBA 1st teamer, multi-time all star and the best talent at his position...its not a bad deal at all.

Amare is better than Lee and Loozer. He deserves more money than them since he has accomplished more.

metrocard

Legend
lol,

This is a celebration, bitch.
We're happy Walsh is leaving the Knicks with a nice young core with ALOT of CAP SPACE.

This is a celebration, bitch.
We're happy Walsh is leaving the Knicks with a nice young core with ALOT of CAP SPACE.

LOL, another tuff guy. We have always had "a nice young core" nothing new. How much you want to bet they blow that cap money, again.......like they always do.

Hey, I know you knick fans are pissed, but i'm not the one always blowing away your high expectations...know where to direct you energy, tuff guys...haha

cyber thugs are so predictable.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I guess you havn't been paying attention to other threads, just this one. So I guess that makess you Tr1llion times more of a loser. :thumbsup:

I have read all your incoherent whining and trolling....I am trillion times the man you will ever be. Wanna know how I know? Glad you asked! Because I will never be a lame troll who signs up to forums just to gloat, troll and attack posters to build myself up. You signed up a day after a major blow to our Knick organization and want to rain on our parade because we made a great secondary move and recognize the silver lining after a decade of cloudy skies. That my sad troll is why you are a loser.

gomez-gay.gif

metrocard

Legend
LOL, another tuff guy. We have always had "a nice young core" nothing new. How much you want to bet they blow that cap money, again.......like they always do.

Hey, I know you knick fans are pissed, but i'm not the one always blowing away your high expectations...know where to direct you energy, tuff guys...haha

cyber thugs are so predictable.

better being a cyber thug than a cyber puto.