Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

Veteran

lol,

don't tell me you guys are that sore over the Lebronense. Keep your brave cyber antics to your self. I'm a realist not some sad Loser lying to him self. I don't Lurk or waste time but do inform when ever I want to. You don't like what I have to say... cry me a Hudson river then go jump into it....

The Knicks might try to make Luke Ridnour their option at PG. He is a sound role player but not much else. But seeing how D'ant made Duhon look good for half a season maybe he could pull his magic with Ridnour, or whoever else we may sign at that position.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    lol,

don't tell me you guys are that sore over the Lebronense. Keep your brave cyber antics to your self. I'm a realist not some sad Loser lying to him self. I don't Lurk or waste time but do inform when ever I want to. You don't like what I have to say... cry me a Hudson river then go jump into it....
    Thanks for the reality check, peanut. You can now go back to knitting sweaters for your miniature schnauzers.

Veteran

Originally Posted by MilhouseVsEvil
    Thanks for the reality check, peanut. You can now go back to knitting sweaters for your miniature schnauzers.

and here I was thinking the Knicks were lame. maybe they are rubbing off on some of the populace. hope its not contagious...

Go ahead, try again. Show the world just how wack, and brave you are...

Banned

Default A Good Team!!?!?!

It's the same story with people on this website. Every year before a new season.. all of a sudden we are a good team and we can beat people. WAKE UP.. Our squad sucks.. "Stat" Is good... Gallanari sucks.. douglas sucks.. chandler sucks... turiaf sucks.. randolph (I'll give him a chance) Azibuk****.. screw him

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Sky is the limit for our team. We got nice young pieces who have a ton of upside along with cap space and a ton of expiring contracts. I'm all about assembling a Heat killer.
    greatest signature ever...may you share it sir?

and here I was thinking the Knicks were lame. maybe they are rubbing off on some of the populace. hope its not contagious...

Go ahead, try again. Show the world just how wack, and brave you are...

Dude, the Knicks may have been lame but you signed up just to bitch and troll which makes you lame x 10.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    greatest signature ever...may you share it sir?
    Yea man...I hijacked it from a Cavs forum. I was lurking to see their reaction and thought it was great. Right click away.

We got at lest 2 All Stars on our team this year...how can I not be pumped up!

Veteran

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Dude, the Knicks may have been lame but you signed up just to bitch and troll which makes you lame x 10.

I guess you havn't been paying attention to other threads, just this one. So I guess that makess you Tr1llion times more of a loser.

12th man

Thats one playoff series lilman. Doesn't mean anything. Amare was raping Duncan in the playoffs way before that if you remember when he averaging 30 and 10.

Its really ignorant to compare Amare's subpar season(we know he's capable of producing better) to everything.

You're a moron, why are you still butt hurt about the money we gave Amare? Haywood got like 55 million...even Channing Frye got overpaid, so did Outlaw, Lee, Boozer...its the NBA. Get over it. Amare is a former all NBA 1st teamer, multi-time all star and the best talent at his position...its not a bad deal at all.

Amare is better than Lee and Loozer. He deserves more money than them since he has accomplished more.

12th man

lol,

This is a celebration, bitch.
    We're happy Walsh is leaving the Knicks with a nice young core with ALOT of CAP SPACE.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    This is a celebration, bitch.
    We're happy Walsh is leaving the Knicks with a nice young core with ALOT of CAP SPACE.

LOL, another tuff guy. We have always had "a nice young core" nothing new. How much you want to bet they blow that cap money, again.......like they always do.

Hey, I know you knick fans are pissed, but i'm not the one always blowing away your high expectations...know where to direct you energy, tuff guys...haha

cyber thugs are so predictable.

I guess you havn't been paying attention to other threads, just this one. So I guess that makess you Tr1llion times more of a loser.
    I have read all your incoherent whining and trolling....I am trillion times the man you will ever be. Wanna know how I know? Glad you asked! Because I will never be a lame troll who signs up to forums just to gloat, troll and attack posters to build myself up. You signed up a day after a major blow to our Knick organization and want to rain on our parade because we made a great secondary move and recognize the silver lining after a decade of cloudy skies. That my sad troll is why you are a loser.

12th man

LOL, another tuff guy. We have always had "a nice young core" nothing new. How much you want to bet they blow that cap money, again.......like they always do.

Hey, I know you knick fans are pissed, but i'm not the one always blowing away your high expectations...know where to direct you energy, tuff guys...haha

cyber thugs are so predictable.
    better being a cyber thug than a cyber puto.