We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

LJ4ptplay

Starter
relax dude, I'm no republican and BP can kiss my oily slick ass. Live your life because Lebron is going to live his... all I'm saying is get over it.

Haha! We are getting over it. This thread was about moving on and building a good team. Yet you came here to try and sh*t on our optimism. You're looking foolish bro.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
What would Lebron do without you rushing to his defense? I bet you are a Republican...rushing to the defense of big business at the expense of the little people. Defend BP and eff the fisherman! AMIRITE? Me thinks so!

Stop bein a hypocrite. The Knicks are BIG BUSINESS, a top 3 most profitable franchise in the NBA

If we didnt have a salary cap and could just outspend other teams, the Knicks would get all the stars

so you really sound like an idiot hypocrite...we are not the little people

Haha! We are getting over it. This thread was about moving on and building a good team. Yet you came here to try and sh*t on our optimism. You're looking foolish bro.

How are you getting over it by bashing lebron and agreeing that these were some solid move the knicks made....other than Amare. Are you telling me all the hype for the last couple of years was for this caliber of players. IMO, again, I say they will get smashed with the players they have at this moment. This divison just took it up a few notches while the Knicks are like snails trying to keep up....as always. Don't be surprise if the Nets get a championship for NY before the Knicks.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
How are you getting over it by bashing lebron and agreeing that these were some solid move the knicks made....other than Amare. Are you telling me all the hype for the last couple of years was for this caliber of players. IMO, again, I say they will get smashed with the players they have at this moment. This divison just took it up a few notches while the Knicks are like snails trying to keep up....as always. Don't be surprise if the Nets get a championship for NY before the Knicks.

see quote from yourself:

all I'm saying is get over it.

Go home. You came to the wrong site for this kind of thing.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Stop bein a hypocrite. The Knicks are BIG BUSINESS, a top 3 most profitable franchise in the NBA

If we didnt have a salary cap and could just outspend other teams, the Knicks would get all the stars

so you really sound like an idiot hypocrite...we are not the little people

You need to reread everything...this is not a defense of the Knicks but a defense of "typical Knick fans" juxtaposed to LeEgo.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Whats this guy talkin about. I really don't get it. You absolutely are lame as hell to come on here starting stuff. That proves you have nothing better to do then be a troll and act like your the tuff guy. Common Logic I mean.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Go home? are serious? do you live here or something? :teeth: If you don't want to speak to me, don't reply. how hard can that be...

but, i'm the one trolling?

And here comes the post that means nothing and is off the subject/debate at hand. You've now made yourself look even more foolish. You are left with nothing to counter, so you try and throw insults.

All you've done since you've been here is insult the fans trying to show some optimism and show love for a multi-millionaire, egomaniacal narcissist. :thumbsup: Way to go.

iSaYughh

Starter
Yaaa. This is just not the time and place to prop up LeBastard any more than he already is. It prolly never will be, but certainly not now.

Asshat jilted us and our multiple-year effort. And he did it at a boys n girls club in our own backyard...pick a premier, non-NYC location of NYK pride that's minutes from a training camp and NYK staples?

Because he's a classless egoist being led around by his masters' asses that he can't even see around.

And you defend this muppet? He took the lame, cheap route in becoming a non-leader Muskateer after trying to feed us that he is some "King" posessing confidence and pride.

You can -argue- this is about winning, and he has a good chance at a dynasty now. But any true fan, athlete, and man knows that how you win is what defines you in the end.

If he wins...and it's still an if...it's already become cheapened. He will never be a King, let alone The King of the nba. He's failed already for who he was, and what he was trying to be.

At this point, his endgame, and we can all hope Walsh does his part, is knocking his ass out of the playoffs and cementing his legacy as a loser in addition to a Muskateer-loving loon.

Whats this guy talkin about. I really don't get it. You absolutely are lame as hell to come on here starting stuff. That proves you have nothing better to do then be a troll and act like your the tuff guy. Common Logic I mean.

whats with you guys? you are the ones wasting your time attacking me. I came here to read up on stuff and give my opinions. whoes acting tough? I'm not the one throwing out insults... just deflecting them. If you can't handle others opinions and expect everyone to think the same than you are sadly mistaken and possibly need to re-insert youself back into the real world.

lol, Why are you guys acting like you live in this place too, and you call me lame. Almost everything I posted was to defend myself from pettyness. I make a remark and you guys try to run a fast break on me, but fail...probably use to it I guess. This is the only reason I can think of for you guys to keep responding to me.

I think its time for you guys to hit the showers..

And here comes the post that means nothing and is off the subject/debate at hand. You've now made yourself look even more foolish. You are left with nothing to counter, so you try and throw insults.

All you've done since you've been here is insult the fans trying to show some optimism and show love for a multi-millionaire, egomaniacal narcissist. :thumbsup: Way to go.

wow, you poor thing you. You really have no idea, do you?

I tell you what... do yourself a favor...leave me alone, and you want hear/see anything else from me. and, if you do decide to reply to me again re-read everything that was posted here by me FIRST. Get your facts straight.

p0nder

Starter
whats with you guys? you are the ones wasting your time attacking me. I came here to read up on stuff and give my opinions. whoes acting tough? I'm not the one throwing out insults... just deflecting them. If you can't handle others opinions and expect everyone to think the same than you are sadly mistaken and possibly need to re-insert youself back into the real world.

lol, Why are you guys acting like you live in this place too, and you call me lame. Almost everything I posted was to defend myself from pettyness. I make a remark and you guys try to run a fast break on me, but fail...probably use to it I guess. This is the only reason I can think of for you guys to keep responding to me.

I think its time for you guys to hit the showers..

Ok man, so talk some ball. all i've seen you do so far is talk down to other posters about their disliking of LeBron. You can't actually expect any knicks fans to respect what he has done can you?

LeBron stabbed ohio in the back, did it on national television and all to go to a Miami team that will now be a new powerhouse. Instead of having great teams led by superstars with great competitive games and playoff series we'll have miami/orlando in the eastern confrence finals for the next 5-10 years. Essentially these selfish players will make the NBA less competitive and less fun to watch and follow.

The lack of balls to own a team and make his mark on his own is really telling about the type of basketball player he is. Dwade surpassed him as the best player on the court of 2010 and we haven't even got to the preseason games. James will go down as the reverse of paul pierce; a player that could not recruit talent to his home team that went to chase rings elsewhere and FAILED.

Knicks have a lot to be pleased about, certainly after that trade with GSW. We have pieces to be a great team this year and in the future.

So why all the negativity man? LeBron might be a stand up citizen, but as a member of the NBA he has done damage and tarnished his own reputation in the process.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Cant believe im about to talk up for metro but, I cannot let this one go by.. Hey D Bag Wade Bosh and Bitchazz#6 <<(Thats what he will be known as from here on out) Miller and 8 Rookies bums whatever don't make a team Either at least we will have a TEAM and not just 3 Stars we Have 1 and 1/2 stars but, we got sooo much better.....

Welcome to the board. Yeah you should think about sticking up for Metrotard..... Every village has an IDIOT!!!! There witcha in section 420 and I put that ON CHIEF!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
your probably the biggest clown on this site. SOOOO as a GM you would stick with Zach Randolph and Jamal crawford over what we have now?? SMH

NOOOOOOO!!!!! Metrotard IS the biggest clown on the site. I just keep it real. If I recall Jamal was NBA 6th man of the year this year and made it two the second round of the playoffs, something the Knicks haven't done in over a DECADE!!! So your point is????? Sometimes its best to BE QUIET, when grown folks are talking...... ON CHIEF.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Thats one playoff series lilman. Doesn't mean anything. Amare was raping Duncan in the playoffs way before that if you remember when he averaging 30 and 10.

Its really ignorant to compare Amare's subpar season(we know he's capable of producing better) to everything.

You're a moron, why are you still butt hurt about the money we gave Amare? Haywood got like 55 million...even Channing Frye got overpaid, so did Outlaw, Lee, Boozer...its the NBA. Get over it. Amare is a former all NBA 1st teamer, multi-time all star and the best talent at his position...its not a bad deal at all.

Amare is better than Lee and Loozer. He deserves more money than them since he has accomplished more.

that wasn't a playoff series i was comparing , i was comparing their entire 2009-2010 season. SO again I ask you, if STAT who is younger, stronger quicker etc etc how come his numbers are so comparable to the older duncan? the answer is they is not a big difference in the talent level even at duncans age... The same way there isn't that much of a difference in talent between he and everyone else I mentioned and even the people i didn't mention Lee and Boozer... yea I will give Amare the benefit of the doubt that he is better than those 2, but how much better?? Trust its not that great of a difference. this team is nearly the same as it was last year. give or take a few... If Mike D'antoni is the coach it will result in the same conclusion that this past season brought us. But you guys, for whatever reason, don't seem to realize it.. .We have the potential of being a good team.. and thats where it stops.. because we had the potential of being a good team at the start of last season as well. look how that turned out

KBlack25

Starter
that wasn't a playoff series i was comparing , i was comparing their entire 2009-2010 season. SO again I ask you, if STAT who is younger, stronger quicker etc etc how come his numbers are so comparable to the older duncan? the answer is they is not a big difference in the talent level even at duncans age... The same way there isn't that much of a difference in talent between he and everyone else I mentioned and even the people i didn't mention Lee and Boozer... yea I will give Amare the benefit of the doubt that he is better than those 2, but how much better?? Trust its not that great of a difference. this team is nearly the same as it was last year. give or take a few... If Mike D'antoni is the coach it will result in the same conclusion that this past season brought us. But you guys, for whatever reason, don't seem to realize it.. .We have the potential of being a good team.. and thats where it stops.. because we had the potential of being a good team at the start of last season as well. look how that turned out

So...you're upset that we got a player at least as good as Duncan? What am I missing here?