Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

Veteran

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Actually, no, you're wrong. I didn't want Lebron. Maybe if you had signed up here before July 9th, you would have known there were several fans that never wanted him here. I'm glad he didn't sign here. I would have been disappointed if he chose the Knicks.

I'm more disgusted by Lebron's tactics. For making this a circus act. For flying into the Knicks backyard (13 minutes from where the Knicks practice and flew into their airport) only to spit in their face. For publically humiliating Cleveland. For making a show and calling it "The Decision". For being an obvious narcissistic egomaniac. I don't like him as a person and I don't know how you can support him for the decisions he's made. No class.
    He contributes to the community, He dosen't get into trouble off the court and he's a family man, sounds like the average person to me. You don't like average people? People are reading to much into the "Knicks backyard" thing...there's no actual proof of teasing the knicks

On the court he's a beast and an entertainer,,,thats what we pay money for...well, atleast I do.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    I can agree with that, However most of the hype was created by the media, they was milking this whole thing while Lebron was playing low key. This was a HUGH decision for him and I would not have wanted to be in his shoes. He almost cried on the air when they started burning his Jersey. He didn't want this, he wanted to make people happy but he can't do that and live for himself. Fans can be so selfish and disrepectful they often forget its a game and judge his whole being over a basketball game....the guy is a wonderful person off the court, but I'm not hearing none of that...are we?
    Talk about crying a "Hudson River"...

He contributes to the community, He dosen't get into trouble off the court and he's a family man, sounds like the average person to me. You don't like average people? People are reading to much into the "Knicks backyard" thing...there's no actual proof of teasing the knicks

On the court he's a beast and an entertainer,,,thats what we pay money for...well, atleast I do.
    Average nacissitic egomaniacs? No, I typically don't associate myself with them. I don't like them.

Veteran

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    What would Lebron do without you rushing to his defense? I bet you are a Republican...rushing to the defense of big business at the expense of the little people. Defend BP and eff the fisherman! AMIRITE? Me thinks so!

relax dude, I'm no republican and BP can kiss my oily slick ass. Live your life because Lebron is going to live his... all I'm saying is get over it.

Veteran

Originally Posted by highesthigh
    Talk about crying a "Hudson River"...

but you would be playing a different tune if he came here...
    this, I know

relax dude, I'm no republican and BP can kiss my oily slick ass. Live your life because Lebron is going to live his... all I'm saying is get over it.
    Haha! We are getting over it. This thread was about moving on and building a good team. Yet you came here to try and sh*t on our optimism. You're looking foolish bro.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

well, if thats the best you can do with your life...you won't hear me complain.

so, continue to be all you can't be
    All your post are thoughtless and have no point...just go back to where you came from...you're not welcomed.

What would Lebron do without you rushing to his defense? I bet you are a Republican...rushing to the defense of big business at the expense of the little people. Defend BP and eff the fisherman! AMIRITE? Me thinks so!
    Stop bein a hypocrite. The Knicks are BIG BUSINESS, a top 3 most profitable franchise in the NBA

If we didnt have a salary cap and could just outspend other teams, the Knicks would get all the stars

so you really sound like an idiot hypocrite...we are not the little people

Veteran

Haha! We are getting over it. This thread was about moving on and building a good team. Yet you came here to try and sh*t on our optimism. You're looking foolish bro.
    How are you getting over it by bashing lebron and agreeing that these were some solid move the knicks made....other than Amare. Are you telling me all the hype for the last couple of years was for this caliber of players. IMO, again, I say they will get smashed with the players they have at this moment. This divison just took it up a few notches while the Knicks are like snails trying to keep up....as always. Don't be surprise if the Nets get a championship for NY before the Knicks.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    All your post are thoughtless and have no point...just go back to where you came from...you're not welcomed.
    not only are you a delusional fan but a ignorant one too.

How are you getting over it by bashing lebron and agreeing that these were some solid move the knicks made....other than Amare. Are you telling me all the hype for the last couple of years was for this caliber of players. IMO, again, I say they will get smashed with the players they have at this moment. This divison just took it up a few notches while the Knicks are like snails trying to keep up....as always. Don't be surprise if the Nets get a championship for NY before the Knicks.

see quote from yourself:

all I'm saying is get over it.

Go home. You came to the wrong site for this kind of thing.

Veteran

see quote from yourself:

Go home. You came to the wrong site for this kind of thing.
    Go home? are serious? do you live here or something? If you don't want to speak to me, don't reply. how hard can that be...

but, i'm the one trolling?

Originally Posted by Asimov
    Stop bein a hypocrite. The Knicks are BIG BUSINESS, a top 3 most profitable franchise in the NBA

If we didnt have a salary cap and could just outspend other teams, the Knicks would get all the stars

so you really sound like an idiot hypocrite...we are not the little people
    You need to reread everything...this is not a defense of the Knicks but a defense of "typical Knick fans" juxtaposed to LeEgo.

Whats this guy talkin about. I really don't get it. You absolutely are lame as hell to come on here starting stuff. That proves you have nothing better to do then be a troll and act like your the tuff guy. Common Logic I mean.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

not only are you a delusional fan but a ignorant one too.
    You're a female.
    Stop seeking attention.

****ing sound like a 12 year old made your nick.