Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 298

Thread: We can beat Miami, We're a GOOD TEAM

  1. #91
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    Go home? are serious? do you live here or something? If you don't want to speak to me, don't reply. how hard can that be...

    but, i'm the one trolling?
    And here comes the post that means nothing and is off the subject/debate at hand. You've now made yourself look even more foolish. You are left with nothing to counter, so you try and throw insults.

    All you've done since you've been here is insult the fans trying to show some optimism and show love for a multi-millionaire, egomaniacal narcissist. Way to go.

  2. #92
    Member knickfan2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Our GM David Lo Pan(Walsh) put all his eggs in the Lebron basket, then got stood up like the ugly girl on prom night.
    your probably the biggest clown on this site. SOOOO as a GM you would stick with Zach Randolph and Jamal crawford over what we have now?? SMH

  3. #93
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Yaaa. This is just not the time and place to prop up LeBastard any more than he already is. It prolly never will be, but certainly not now.

    Asshat jilted us and our multiple-year effort. And he did it at a boys n girls club in our own backyard...pick a premier, non-NYC location of NYK pride that's minutes from a training camp and NYK staples?

    Because he's a classless egoist being led around by his masters' asses that he can't even see around.

    And you defend this muppet? He took the lame, cheap route in becoming a non-leader Muskateer after trying to feed us that he is some "King" posessing confidence and pride.

    You can -argue- this is about winning, and he has a good chance at a dynasty now. But any true fan, athlete, and man knows that how you win is what defines you in the end.

    If he wins...and it's still an if...it's already become cheapened. He will never be a King, let alone The King of the nba. He's failed already for who he was, and what he was trying to be.

    At this point, his endgame, and we can all hope Walsh does his part, is knocking his ass out of the playoffs and cementing his legacy as a loser in addition to a Muskateer-loving loon.

  4. #94
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by XxWinKnicksxX
    Whats this guy talkin about. I really don't get it. You absolutely are lame as hell to come on here starting stuff. That proves you have nothing better to do then be a troll and act like your the tuff guy. Common Logic I mean.

    whats with you guys? you are the ones wasting your time attacking me. I came here to read up on stuff and give my opinions. whoes acting tough? I'm not the one throwing out insults... just deflecting them. If you can't handle others opinions and expect everyone to think the same than you are sadly mistaken and possibly need to re-insert youself back into the real world.

    lol, Why are you guys acting like you live in this place too, and you call me lame. Almost everything I posted was to defend myself from pettyness. I make a remark and you guys try to run a fast break on me, but fail...probably use to it I guess. This is the only reason I can think of for you guys to keep responding to me.

    I think its time for you guys to hit the showers..

  5. #95
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    And here comes the post that means nothing and is off the subject/debate at hand. You've now made yourself look even more foolish. You are left with nothing to counter, so you try and throw insults.

    All you've done since you've been here is insult the fans trying to show some optimism and show love for a multi-millionaire, egomaniacal narcissist. Way to go.

    wow, you poor thing you. You really have no idea, do you?

    I tell you what... do yourself a favor...leave me alone, and you want hear/see anything else from me. and, if you do decide to reply to me again re-read everything that was posted here by me FIRST. Get your facts straight.

  6. #96
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Power
    10

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    whats with you guys? you are the ones wasting your time attacking me. I came here to read up on stuff and give my opinions. whoes acting tough? I'm not the one throwing out insults... just deflecting them. If you can't handle others opinions and expect everyone to think the same than you are sadly mistaken and possibly need to re-insert youself back into the real world.

    lol, Why are you guys acting like you live in this place too, and you call me lame. Almost everything I posted was to defend myself from pettyness. I make a remark and you guys try to run a fast break on me, but fail...probably use to it I guess. This is the only reason I can think of for you guys to keep responding to me.

    I think its time for you guys to hit the showers..
    Ok man, so talk some ball. all i've seen you do so far is talk down to other posters about their disliking of LeBron. You can't actually expect any knicks fans to respect what he has done can you?

    LeBron stabbed ohio in the back, did it on national television and all to go to a Miami team that will now be a new powerhouse. Instead of having great teams led by superstars with great competitive games and playoff series we'll have miami/orlando in the eastern confrence finals for the next 5-10 years. Essentially these selfish players will make the NBA less competitive and less fun to watch and follow.

    The lack of balls to own a team and make his mark on his own is really telling about the type of basketball player he is. Dwade surpassed him as the best player on the court of 2010 and we haven't even got to the preseason games. James will go down as the reverse of paul pierce; a player that could not recruit talent to his home team that went to chase rings elsewhere and FAILED.

    Knicks have a lot to be pleased about, certainly after that trade with GSW. We have pieces to be a great team this year and in the future.

    So why all the negativity man? LeBron might be a stand up citizen, but as a member of the NBA he has done damage and tarnished his own reputation in the process.

  7. #97
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Smile

    Originally Posted by NYKLiFER
    Cant believe im about to talk up for metro but, I cannot let this one go by.. Hey D Bag Wade Bosh and Bitchazz#6 <<(Thats what he will be known as from here on out) Miller and 8 Rookies bums whatever don't make a team Either at least we will have a TEAM and not just 3 Stars we Have 1 and 1/2 stars but, we got sooo much better.....
    Welcome to the board. Yeah you should think about sticking up for Metrotard..... Every village has an IDIOT!!!! There witcha in section 420 and I put that ON CHIEF!!!

  8. #98
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickfan2112
    your probably the biggest clown on this site. SOOOO as a GM you would stick with Zach Randolph and Jamal crawford over what we have now?? SMH
    NOOOOOOO!!!!! Metrotard IS the biggest clown on the site. I just keep it real. If I recall Jamal was NBA 6th man of the year this year and made it two the second round of the playoffs, something the Knicks haven't done in over a DECADE!!! So your point is????? Sometimes its best to BE QUIET, when grown folks are talking...... ON CHIEF.

  9. #99
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Thats one playoff series lilman. Doesn't mean anything. Amare was raping Duncan in the playoffs way before that if you remember when he averaging 30 and 10.

    Its really ignorant to compare Amare's subpar season(we know he's capable of producing better) to everything.

    You're a moron, why are you still butt hurt about the money we gave Amare? Haywood got like 55 million...even Channing Frye got overpaid, so did Outlaw, Lee, Boozer...its the NBA. Get over it. Amare is a former all NBA 1st teamer, multi-time all star and the best talent at his position...its not a bad deal at all.

    Amare is better than Lee and Loozer. He deserves more money than them since he has accomplished more.
    that wasn't a playoff series i was comparing , i was comparing their entire 2009-2010 season. SO again I ask you, if STAT who is younger, stronger quicker etc etc how come his numbers are so comparable to the older duncan? the answer is they is not a big difference in the talent level even at duncans age... The same way there isn't that much of a difference in talent between he and everyone else I mentioned and even the people i didn't mention Lee and Boozer... yea I will give Amare the benefit of the doubt that he is better than those 2, but how much better?? Trust its not that great of a difference. this team is nearly the same as it was last year. give or take a few... If Mike D'antoni is the coach it will result in the same conclusion that this past season brought us. But you guys, for whatever reason, don't seem to realize it.. .We have the potential of being a good team.. and thats where it stops.. because we had the potential of being a good team at the start of last season as well. look how that turned out

  10. #100
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    that wasn't a playoff series i was comparing , i was comparing their entire 2009-2010 season. SO again I ask you, if STAT who is younger, stronger quicker etc etc how come his numbers are so comparable to the older duncan? the answer is they is not a big difference in the talent level even at duncans age... The same way there isn't that much of a difference in talent between he and everyone else I mentioned and even the people i didn't mention Lee and Boozer... yea I will give Amare the benefit of the doubt that he is better than those 2, but how much better?? Trust its not that great of a difference. this team is nearly the same as it was last year. give or take a few... If Mike D'antoni is the coach it will result in the same conclusion that this past season brought us. But you guys, for whatever reason, don't seem to realize it.. .We have the potential of being a good team.. and thats where it stops.. because we had the potential of being a good team at the start of last season as well. look how that turned out

    So...you're upset that we got a player at least as good as Duncan? What am I missing here?

  11. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why is everyone so hypnotized by lerobin he is a joke and a waste of talent.i feel he can lead a team to a chip,well his natural talents can but his mind cant,he isnt mentally tough like ehh...jordan? this guy wants to make a buddy ol' pal relation ship instead of not just doing it alone but earning a championship instead of taking the easy way out.threwout history their has been chances for mega stars to align but you know why they didnt? for the challenge and the glory of doing it their way instead of basically caving in on themselves.thats why people like allen iverson amazes me,people brash him for being selfish but one this a.i has over damn near anybody is loyalty.he hasnt done anything monumental for philly(besides leading them to the finals)and he is an immortal to the philly nation,stockton went down trying and he is beloved by the jazz,dirk is going to trying and the mavs love this guy,its all about showing moxxy and heart and lebron has neither.


    in my opion he never was a "LEADER" he is a showman a person who gets ooooz and aaaaz when the pressure isnt on.then when the pressure is on the oohs and ahhs turns into question marks.lebron isnt clutch he is a more than godly talented specimen that doesnt want to kill the opposition but wants to get all the attention thats why kobe isnt the biggest star in the league not because he is boring but because he ignores the spotlight for nothing but getting better in the off season then coming back for another ring.


    lets say lebron comes to new york and averages a triple double in mikes system.then when playoff time comes he plays as if he was injured and this isnt just banging him for the celtics series but throughout his career he hasnt been a killer he doesnt put the dagger in your heart.kevin durant is what we should look up to although he is extremely young.this guy is in a terrible market an unpredictable team,bad ownership,little tv spotlight and threw all that he not only signs an extension giving up hopes of coming to ny but he does so so quitely few even know now.but lebron....lets make a big mock of all the nba team officials by having them come to my "HOMETOWN" and me interview them for a job and to top it off i go to greenwhich hyping knicks fans then blast ohioans and not to go to a bulls franchise rdy to take over the league but a miami heat team that gambled on this and somehow paid off.


    kobe doesnt play basketball just to win,he is a competitor the best since jordan,he wants to kill and to be a villian in peopls hearts he wants to step up and lead a franchise threw tough times but lebron the so call most valuable player takes the easy way out.this is why the mvp award should be awared after the conference finals because to many false profits steal it.i have never seen such a gifted athlete bail out and kneel to a lesser player,abandon his home,join that lesser players team,and essential puts on his boy wonder cape and becomes the sidekick,lebrons image is forever tarnished i used to love em but this guy is a bust IMO even if he wins a chip in miami because the bottom line is that he cant deliver and thats all that matters and i am ashamed,dwade is the one sticking to his home team and not being hated not just from the team that drafted him but his hometown.do you see chicago burning dwades jersey? nope what about toronto and bosh? nope lebron is a major bust a player that no matter how many pieces you put around him cant do it as a main guy and when he retires with 4 rings and look back at what he couldve done for cleveland he will fill like an ass simply because he knew that he couldnt carry a team like all the greats have.


    at the end of the day lebron will be successful in miami no doubt but not only is he basically thrown out of the best player/2nd best player discussion but when he gets homesick his own community that raised him wont take him back.15 years from now when lebrons washed up and FA we knicks fans will see who gets the last laugh when he will be begging for a roster spot just like shaq,tmac,AI,brad miller, because lebron just sold out and i am in a way glad we didnt get em because it wouldve been fun but it also wouldve been cavs 2.0 and thats why he didnt come because the pressure,spotlight and media would show lebron as the #2 guy that he has been disguised inside of the big 260 pound endless potentially greatest player ever,body so knicks we have randolph and trust me this guy is sick and im looking forward to the season but dont get mad knicks lebron is a showman not a winner.

  12. #102
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by p0nder
    Ok man, so talk some ball. all i've seen you do so far is talk down to other posters about their disliking of LeBron. You can't actually expect any knicks fans to respect what he has done can you?

    LeBron stabbed ohio in the back, did it on national television and all to go to a Miami team that will now be a new powerhouse. Instead of having great teams led by superstars with great competitive games and playoff series we'll have miami/orlando in the eastern confrence finals for the next 5-10 years. Essentially these selfish players will make the NBA less competitive and less fun to watch and follow.

    The lack of balls to own a team and make his mark on his own is really telling about the type of basketball player he is. Dwade surpassed him as the best player on the court of 2010 and we haven't even got to the preseason games. James will go down as the reverse of paul pierce; a player that could not recruit talent to his home team that went to chase rings elsewhere and FAILED.

    Knicks have a lot to be pleased about, certainly after that trade with GSW. We have pieces to be a great team this year and in the future.

    So why all the negativity man? LeBron might be a stand up citizen, but as a member of the NBA he has done damage and tarnished his own reputation in the process.
    The results of the trades with cleveland <ST1</ST1remains to be seen. I know Lebron hurt people, but not once did he say he was coming here. Your NY knicks hyped all of this up and you want to bash him for it. That is just not fair. He gave cleveland<ST1</ST1 7 years and took them to unbelievable heights (not just in basketball). Then they burn his jersey and the owner of cleveland <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comGolden</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1</st1:City>wanted to act like he owns him. Thats F-up
    Hell, who doesn’t want a great player? I'm just tired of seeing the hypocritical BS being tossed around. All I heard and saw for the last month or so was Lebron this and Lebron that. The newspaper, tv, radio, politicians, and most of the city was all over his nut sack. Now that he’s made a very smart unselfish power move...people want to start hating on him. sorry, but I have very low tolerance for phoniness

    If he was selfish he would have took the money and tried to be the franchise. But he didn’t and chooses to share the spot light. I can respect that, very honorable, unlike what most basketball fans are displaying.

  13. #103
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    You honestly don't see an improvement between this years roster and the start of last year??? I mean Amar'e is a huge upgrade anyway you look at it. He is better offensively and defensively. We have up graded our defense tremendously, especially in the paint (Barron, Jordan, Randolph). We still have our itiallian stallion gallo shooting 3's. We have walker, chandler, douglas a couple of decent 2nd rounders to round out our difference at the 1, 2 and 3.

    If you add a decent playmaker PG to this squad it is easily #5 seed in the east. Behind only Boston, Miami, Orlando and maybe ATL. We are playoff bound for the first time in years and you can't help but cry over DLee? a guy that never ever not once gave 100% effort on the defensive end of the court?

    As a side note i'd take Tim Duncan on my team over pretty much everyone not named Kobe. If Amar'e can give us Tim Duncan-esk effort and production then I'll be a very happy knicks fan.

  14. #104
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    that wasn't a playoff series i was comparing , i was comparing their entire 2009-2010 season. SO again I ask you, if STAT who is younger, stronger quicker etc etc how come his numbers are so comparable to the older duncan? the answer is they is not a big difference in the talent level even at duncans age... The same way there isn't that much of a difference in talent between he and everyone else I mentioned and even the people i didn't mention Lee and Boozer... yea I will give Amare the benefit of the doubt that he is better than those 2, but how much better?? Trust its not that great of a difference. this team is nearly the same as it was last year. give or take a few... If Mike D'antoni is the coach it will result in the same conclusion that this past season brought us. But you guys, for whatever reason, don't seem to realize it.. .We have the potential of being a good team.. and thats where it stops.. because we had the potential of being a good team at the start of last season as well. look how that turned out
    Because they haven't WATCHED enough hoops to know better LiL Balk. We are in the same age group so we can spot a bad team a mile away. These youngster haven't watched enough hoops to know any better and you can't tell them nothing like infants in thier terrible two's. We will be in the EXACT same spot next year as we are right now. Just pray MELO to come save our CHEESE.

  15. #105
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Listen...Duncun is a future hall of famer with multiple title and is a top 50 all time player. The fact that we are mentioning and comparing STAT in the smae breath justifies this acquisition. The fact is, Amre lead the league in points scored in the paint and is a consistent number one option on a team that went deep in the playoffs many times. He was the best big available and def a top5 PF/C in the league.

    FYI, I am 30 and have grown up watching basketball so save that ****.

Similar Threads

  1. Fire D'antoni!!!
    By johnstarky in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: Mar 12, 2012, 15:42
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2010, 15:55
  3. The team to beat.....if D'Antoni was gone
    By BrianMan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2010, 22:10
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  5. Dream Team
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NBA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2003, 11:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •