David Lee appreciation thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
さよなら リー様!!

You're a legend! Kept it classy and dignified in every facet of your self representation. I'm gonna miss you man. It's a crying shame that you have to join forces with that senile, pompous, moron Don Nelson.

You'll be one of the very few Knicks that I'll continue to back after being traded, and that's some pretty lofty company: Spree, Pat33, Oak, Starks and now yourself.

PROPS FOREVER.
capt.e662756f8b7f422f9d55f3334eb8f8d2-e662756f8b7f422f9d55f3334eb8f8d2-0.jpg

PS: Please don't have a better year than Amar'e this year or I'll vomit.

smokes

Huge Member

Nuff said. This game probably helped hugely in this trade going down. Well done David for helping us secure a better future and props for all your hard work and great play in orange and blue.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
David Lee I will sure miss you man!! I still can't believe you are no longer a Knick but its a business and hopefully you can keep getting better and better as a Warrior.You was the only one that gave a damn if the Knicks won or not.You was the heart and soul of this team and it sucks letting a great player like you get away.I would love to see you come back to NY in the future. GOOD LUCK DAVE!!!!!!!:beer:

Last edited:
I'll miss Dave a lot. He brought hope to Knicks fans and basically carried this team the past 3 seasons. Congrats to him on earning his payday, he earned it. I'll try to watch him play whenever I get the opportunity, because I think he's gonna become something else offensively, I'm talking top 10 in the league.

And no, I won't be changing my username, it'll be my little reminder of the Knicks days that weren't so great, but always kept us interested and excited.

Last edited:

petescud

Starter
Thanks for the memories David...We'll all miss you around here (well everyone except your boss') Time to move on though Keep trying to be your best

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
ill hop on this too; He was one of the few things i enjoyed about last season;
and aside from nated 48 point night and sergios 10 steal night he was the best thing night in and night out...oh and gallos 30 some point night

Im pumped hes getting a fatty paycheck in Cali...He wouldnt have gotten that in the eastern market

I kinda wanted him to go to OKC tho...but in the end we got a couple good young prospects out of it

p0nder

Starter
the only part of the knicks for the last 3 years we could point at and say "well we might be knicks fans, but at least we got DLEE, the double double!!"

I do believe he'll have a drop off of production in GS. But he'll be a serviceable PF for years to come and got a lot out of his experience with the NYK. I wish him good luck and thank him for giving us something to watch for these last few years.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
David Lee was very hardworking and a steal, at #30 in the draft.
I don't miss him, though. The Knicks needed to add a defensive presence to their team, and Anthony Randolph provides that. Plus, 80 million dollars is way too much for a player that doesn't play defense and doesn't have any post up moves.

Good luck to David Lee in Golden State. A Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, and David Lee scoring trio might help them improve to 40 wins next year. Too bad you need 50 wins to make the playoffs out west.

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
David Lee, you made us proud when we had nothing to be proud of. I will still wear your jersey proud, I can't say that for my Marbury and Frye jerseys, but you are true orange and blue, true story. Good luck in Oakland.

jpz17

Starter
<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPN8G9cBIco&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

I will miss David Lee!!!
Bump
:gony:

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
i still say we should have kept david lee, traded for al jefferson and maybe the rights to ricky rubio. lee played hard for us and improved every year in the very physical division that is only getting tougher. he would have complemented jefferson inside giving us a really good tough inside game to go with gallo and chandler.

i personal don't think donnie walsh can or will turn the knicks around. for all his dick'n around he really came away this off season with only one guy that "might" be a star some day and rudolph is a long way from a 20/10 season. A.S. don't count he was a free agent and any idiot can sign a guy with a gimp knee with 100m danging in front of him. a.s. isn't right for this team imho. he isn't young on a young team, they are paying him way too much and he is one weird landing on his knee from being a has been. i don't think the coach or walsh will last the season.

Smooth

Benchwarmer
i personal don't think donnie walsh can or will turn the knicks around. for all his dick'n around he really came away this off season with only one guy that "might" be a star some day and rudolph is a long way from a 20/10 season. A.S. don't count he was a free agent and any idiot can sign a guy with a gimp knee with 100m danging in front of him. a.s. isn't right for this team imho. he isn't young on a young team, they are paying him way too much and he is one weird landing on his knee from being a has been. i don't think the coach or walsh will last the season.

Step away from the keyboard and put down the crack pipe! :gony:

Last edited:

Smooth

Benchwarmer
<OBJECT width=480 height=385>
&nbsp
&nbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPN8G9cBIco&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></OBJECT>

I will miss David Lee!!!
Bump
:gony:

nice video but the music was not right for this video!

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
put down the pipe??? look at their record fanboy... walsh has never done doddlee diddlee doddlee shit.. show me the fuking bling in indy or here. this is one of the great teams in history of the nba and what the fuk have they done??? nada ... they will be fired... mark my words. dipshit