Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Lee appreciation thread

the only part of the knicks for the last 3 years we could point at and say "well we might be knicks fans, but at least we got DLEE, the double double!!"

I do believe he'll have a drop off of production in GS. But he'll be a serviceable PF for years to come and got a lot out of his experience with the NYK. I wish him good luck and thank him for giving us something to watch for these last few years.

role model player, great guy, parents favorite player lol.

GL dlee

KnicksonLIN.com

David Lee was very hardworking and a steal, at #30 in the draft.
    I don't miss him, though. The Knicks needed to add a defensive presence to their team, and Anthony Randolph provides that. Plus, 80 million dollars is way too much for a player that doesn't play defense and doesn't have any post up moves.

Good luck to David Lee in Golden State. A Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, and David Lee scoring trio might help them improve to 40 wins next year. Too bad you need 50 wins to make the playoffs out west.

David Lee, you made us proud when we had nothing to be proud of. I will still wear your jersey proud, I can't say that for my Marbury and Frye jerseys, but you are true orange and blue, true story. Good luck in Oakland.

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPN8G9cBIco&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

I will miss David Lee!!!
    Bump

i still say we should have kept david lee, traded for al jefferson and maybe the rights to ricky rubio. lee played hard for us and improved every year in the very physical division that is only getting tougher. he would have complemented jefferson inside giving us a really good tough inside game to go with gallo and chandler.

i personal don't think donnie walsh can or will turn the knicks around. for all his dick'n around he really came away this off season with only one guy that "might" be a star some day and rudolph is a long way from a 20/10 season. A.S. don't count he was a free agent and any idiot can sign a guy with a gimp knee with 100m danging in front of him. a.s. isn't right for this team imho. he isn't young on a young team, they are paying him way too much and he is one weird landing on his knee from being a has been. i don't think the coach or walsh will last the season.

Originally Posted by stuntmanmike

i personal don't think donnie walsh can or will turn the knicks around. for all his dick'n around he really came away this off season with only one guy that "might" be a star some day and rudolph is a long way from a 20/10 season. A.S. don't count he was a free agent and any idiot can sign a guy with a gimp knee with 100m danging in front of him. a.s. isn't right for this team imho. he isn't young on a young team, they are paying him way too much and he is one weird landing on his knee from being a has been. i don't think the coach or walsh will last the season.

Step away from the keyboard and put down the crack pipe!
    Last edited by Smooth; Aug 03, 2010 at 16:44.

Originally Posted by jpz17
    <OBJECT width=480 height=385>
    &nbsp
    &nbsp
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPN8G9cBIco&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></OBJECT>

I will miss David Lee!!!
    Bump
    nice video but the music was not right for this video!

put down the pipe??? look at their record fanboy... walsh has never done doddlee diddlee doddlee ****.. show me the fuking bling in indy or here. this is one of the great teams in history of the nba and what the fuk have they done??? nada ... they will be fired... mark my words. dip****