Stephen a smith says knicks to bring isaiah back?

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
Stephen A was just on the BT show saying the Knicks are planning on bringing back Isaiah when Donnie steps down.

yeah this info is spreading like the flu

ill try 2 get the link

bare wit me

iSaYughh

Starter
If they bring back Isiah, I don't think I can go on...

(speechless)

On a positive note, i read that Walsh himself has said he isn't stepping down. But if that means this free agency, or sometime next season...remains to be seen.

I'm fundamentally disturbed by the mere rumor of this. I hope someone legit can summarily invalidate it.

Jesus. They did send him to LeBastard as their prized last ditch effort...

moneyg

Starter
he did not say that... he said he wouldnt be suprised... dolan thinks that isiah is better recruiter and belives he would have been able to convince lebron ala pat riley if he was still in control... dolan wont bring isaih back as gm.. but will let him help out in the front office...dolans stupid.. but he aint crazy...if isaih didnt take the FI job.. he still be with the knicks in some capacity... and he has dolans ear without a doubt.. but he will not come back to be gm/president or anything like that....

:smokin:

quiggle

Starter
what ever happened to Zeke's love child that looks like Renaldo Balkman, did they ever reconcile?

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I'd fly all across the atlantic just to prevent that moron to run the Knicks again!

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
he did not say that... he said he wouldnt be suprised... dolan thinks that isiah is better recruiter and belives he would have been able to convince lebron ala pat riley if he was still in control... dolan wont bring isaih back as gm.. but will let him help out in the front office...dolans stupid.. but he aint crazy...if isaih didnt take the FI job.. he still be with the knicks in some capacity... and he has dolans ear without a doubt.. but he will not come back to be gm/president or anything like that....

:smokin:

I listened to the interview live. This is almost exactly The conclusion I came to. But I don't know if he would bring him back in a role. Thats really hard to believe. It sounds like he knows something I dont know. (Dolan) I mean. But I guess he already has a role. Made the last pitch to lebron. Unbelieveable

Paul1355

All Star
This better be a crude joke

Stephen A was just on the BT show saying the Knicks are planning on bringing back Isaiah when Donnie steps down.

yeah this info is spreading like the flu

ill try 2 get the link

bare wit me
I hope this is not true, I might have to stop being a Knicks fan. Seriously bringing back Isiah tells me that James Dolan has no clue what he is doing nor does he have any awarness on the past decade.

I like Kevin Prichard coming in and taking over the front office.

But Isiah? Is Steven A for real? Is James Dolan trying to get assasinated?