Webber and Sheed are still options

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
This was in the New York Daily News and I thought it was interesting.

Sheed:
New York Daily News: The agent for Rasheed Wallace is not eliminating the Knicks from signing his client this summer even should Wallace help the Detroit Pistons win the NBA championship.

"One could argue that if they win, Rasheed will say, 'I have my ring, now let me to go New York and see what I could do there,'" William Strickland said yesterday. "Clearly, this is his decision. Detroit is a good situation as is New York. Isiah (Thomas) has not given up on improving the club."

Webber:
New York Daily News: Rumors already have surfaced that the Sacramento Kings are looking to trade Chris Webber, a player who appeals to the Knicks. The Kings would want a big man in return.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I'd get Webber. He'll see what his ex-teamate has done in Detroit and he'll be hungry for a championship as well. I think if he's traded to the knicks he'll work extra hard in the off-season. I'd trade Houston and KT for Webber.

nycefnl said:
I'd get Webber. He'll see what his ex-teamate has done in Detroit and he'll be hungry for a championship as well. I think if he's traded to the knicks he'll work extra hard in the off-season. I'd trade Houston and KT for Webber.

:hump: that would be a hell of a trade i wonder if it would work

WiL8000

Rotation player
Nope too much salary difference there. It would have to be K.Thomas and a less expensive player than Houston, maybe Mohammed instead.

JJtheKnick

Starter
im not interested in ether of them and i dont think they will be able to help the knicks very much we have to focus on a center and leave the PF

WiL8000

Rotation player
Once Webber gets his shot back and further recovers from his surgery, he will be a great offensive threat, better than Kurt Thomas, thats for sure...
He also seems like the most-likely to come to NY at this point. Trade him strait-up for KT.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Once Webber gets his shot back and further recovers from his surgery, he will be a great offensive threat, better than Kurt Thomas, thats for sure...
He also seems like the most-likely to come to NY at this point. Trade him strait-up for KT.

I'd sign for that!

JJtheKnick

Starter
webber is not going to get his shot back he has the same injury as penny hardaway and look at him his shot never really came back