Thread: Breaking it Down (in ct for carmelos wedding???)....and all the months they waited..

Hybrid View

Veteran

Nyk Logo Breaking it Down (in ct for carmelos wedding???)....and all the months they waited..

i thought Lebron was in ct for this wedding... i guess not cuz he is in MIA....why Gren, CT for decision makes no sense

chris bosh is like " all the months we waited" this was planned from the start..the drawn out process was to make it look good for stern bcuz of tampering.....he knew bosh was neve goin agree to a ssign and trade to the cavs..put it out there like it wa a possibilty ...BULLDOOOODOOOOO...aight

gilbert Knew..ok he had this speach written a long time ago..byron scott goes to his clinic and they dont even talk..come on.. and>>>>

GET this The cavs still agree to a sign and trade .. cuz they got no choice.. can t turn down two first rounders and a 2nd one tooo... gota get something...this is stupid.. keep it funky and say at the start pf Fagency.. we r tryin to play together..

AND DDDDfish not takin 1.1 mil from heat when LA offered him more.. KOBE would smack this piss outta him.....

im truely ammused...

Hey lebron"IT GONNA BE EASY" u said it urself ..Your gonna bring PAT the RAT outta retirement to play with u like from his kentucky days....

i guess the truth comes out in the end..

play the games...dwadE and bosh r goo for 20 games apeice on injury..

HEY DONNIE.....sign welesy mathews......

CLOWNS...

Default what???

are your drunk,derranged or iliterate? just trying to figure out what you just said? lebron never played at kentucky, who's pat the rat? reilly?

Originally Posted by jzero29
    are your drunk,derranged or iliterate? just trying to figure out what you just said? lebron never played at kentucky, who's pat the rat? reilly?
    yeah pat the rat reilly

lol! it was hard for me to understand too! i imagined myself talking to some crazy homeless dude when i read this lol!!!!!!!!!

While the Three Mi-egos (as Dan LeBatard coined them) were doing bromance interviews, this was taken earlier today in NYC on Melo's pre-wedding boat ride.

These two get it.

Caption is "Discussin future..."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

Dear God,

Plz give Melo the brass to undercut Denver and force -them- into a corner where they must trade you to NY.

The depressing thing though is...any way this can get done without giving up Gallo?

Douglas, Walker, Chandler, pick, Curry?

Could Randolph be a key that we turn around and use? Hmm..

wouldn't it be better to wait a year when he is a FA and get him without losing any major components

Veteran

Originally Posted by jzero29
    First of all. Did u see the party/new conf they threw in miami.

Riley was at kentucky. Pat always been pat the rat since he faxed in his resume to the knicks. U should know that if u were a knicks fan
    Just be quiet if u don't know waht ur talin about. Ok....

CLOWNS

Superstar

Default I agree. whats the deal with greenwich

[quote=moneyg;129609]i thought Lebron was in ct for this wedding... i guess not cuz he is in MIA....why Gren, CT for decision makes no sense

My original thinking was he did the press conference in Greenwich because he was already going to be in NY for Melos wedding and I figured he didnt want to hold it somewhere in the City, because that would have been a real slap in the face to the KNICKs. So he goes across the state line and does it there. But if that were the case why not fly into hartford and do it right at ESPN studios, or at a Boys and Girls Club near Bristol. So then I hear he flew to Miami for the big party last night. So is he now going to fly back in Sat morning for the wedding. I really dont know what his logic was. He didnt really explain why he picked that paticular Boys and Girls Club last night. Anyway its over. I am in a way glad we didnt get him because in a way we would be the bad guy of sorts. Lets build a team that will be the Kyptonite to Miami s new big 3... lol

Veteran

Nyk Logo

how r u in ny for melos wedding when ur meeting derick fisher at the miami airport???????

this is a joke... dame lebron.. u better than that

CLOWNS