Athleticism in High School is just getting insane

smokes

Huge Member
Check out these highlights from 2010 High School Basketball Season... This is just CRAZY... 6'2 guys with their head at the rim, dayum.

In like 10 years they gonna have to raise the hoop to make basketball balanced again :lol:

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Really nice dunks

But if I can say what I thought when I started watching. That reminds Me of the great Paul Harris. Right out of Niagra Falls, dunkin on everybody and showin off and getting hyped up. I'm no hater. Some of those dunks where Breath taking but To many kids get hyped up in high school and don't do anything in college. Like Paul Harris BUM had some good games but hyped up played Like a bum. I watched Paul this morning On the summer league, hes playin for the jazz. Looks lost as hell. Same with his boy Eric Devendork..aka slim shady who just won a championship last week in new zealand.. HOORAY

Paul1355

All Star
Check out these highlights from 2010 High School Basketball Season... This is just CRAZY... 6'2 guys with their head at the rim, dayum.

In like 10 years they gonna have to raise the hoop to make basketball balanced again :lol:
Will Buton jumps like Nate Robinson...ridiculous

smokes

Huge Member
Really nice dunks

But if I can say what I thought when I started watching. That reminds Me of the great Paul Harris. Right out of Niagra Falls, dunkin on everybody and showin off and getting hyped up. I'm no hater. Some of those dunks where Breath taking but To many kids get hyped up in high school and don't do anything in college. Like Paul Harris BUM had some good games but hyped up played Like a bum. I watched Paul this morning On the summer league, hes playin for the jazz. Looks lost as hell. Same with his boy Eric Devendork..aka slim shady who just won a championship last week in new zealand.. HOORAY

Yeah for sure, you know already that 90% of these guys won't even become role players in the NBA.

But from the point of pure athleticism, it's getting crazy. Seriously seeing guys 6'2 with their head level with the rim is just out of this world. I'm 6'1 and I can barely get my hand level with the rim :lol:

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Ya I can't even fathom how they do it. I'm a even 6' and can't get close to any of that. If you payed me 2 billion dollars I couldnt do that.