Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Euro 2004

damn, i was like the only one who was rooting for greece? everyone of my friends were with portugal, and when greece scored i went nuts! what a great game, i am in a small and quiet town right here, and i was out on the streets screaming HELLAS! HELLAS!
    no offense to the porugal fans, but when a team like this eliminates other teams like france, czech rep., spain and portugal, you can't say they's weak

Hooray for Greece!

I know the euro 2004 is over but only now i´m back. and yeah what a surprise greece wins it . in euro time the portuguese ppl are so crazy . portugal flags in the windows and it still them but was bad the final lose . and now figo and rui costa will never play more for portugal and i thing its a good news because portugal now have a team for future young players like ronaldo great defenders like ricardo carvalho and the golkeper ricardo . but im talking too much about soocer .

i didnt know there were soccer fans on this site. soccer is my first love then the knicks.

on the euro 04 comment rady i do think u were the only one rooting for greece everyone i knew had there money on portugal, but w.e i guess u called it

Well, i started to like Greece from their first game when they beat Portugal 2-1, that's when i said to myself: Greece will play the final. And what a night that was for me.

Welcome back Bruno, you're right Portugal has a bright future, Cristiano Ronaldo is definitely going to develop and become the new leader. Figo's time is over.

The Greece style of play it's not the best to see but they deserve won . now it´s time for team qualificated for euro 2006 and i hope too see Portugal and Romania in euro 2006 because i like the way Romania plays and USA too . and we have to see that Portugal start always bad in big tournaments but you see the Olimpic Games ? Portugal loses 2 games and only won 1 .

Hey, if we won't be refereed by Urs Meyer or Kim Milton Nielsen i say we have some chancess to finish 2nd in group or who knows, even 1st, though i doubt we'll make an upset. Holland and the Czech Republic aren't really beatable opponents and both of them qualified for Portugal 2004. Anyway, this is going to be a hell of a matchup.
    Bruno, you mean World Cup 2006, right?

lol. yeah WC2006 . our groupe in theory its easy because team like liechntein i thing i write good , latvia and the dificult is Russia but Portugal bet them in 2 mounths ago so ... good luck for your team .

anyone have predictions for the next champions league, real madrid looks like the front runner

for the champions we have for me the favorite chelsea of mourinho and tiago , r. carvanho and p. ferreira then if porto play like last season i dont thing so because they have betters players but they simpli cant play like last season for what i see about 10 games in this new season. then we have madrid and the others but i thing one of this 3 team we will win the tournament . and in the uefa the final is in portugal :P

go to bigsoccer.com its not a bad soccer forum if ure into soccer forums my favorite

dammnn u soccer fans r nutz i aint into that