what's next ?

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
I'm sorry but I don't know exactly the free space cap rules and from Italy it's difficult to follow the free agent's market (also because of my very poor english :))
There is space for another good player (or more than one) ?
What do you expect now ?

I hoped to see Lebron in Milan in October (Knick vs armani jeans Milano, already got tickets) but I'm sure I'm going to see a very great team (and Milan loves MdA in a way that you can't imagine....).

Ciao.
Marco.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I'm sorry but I don't know exactly the free space cap rules and from Italy it's difficult to follow the free agent's market (also because of my very poor english :))
There is space for another good player (or more than one) ?
What do you expect now ?

I hoped to see Lebron in Milan in October (Knick vs armani jeans Milano, already got tickets) but I'm sure I'm going to see a very great team (and Milan loves MdA in a way that you can't imagine....).

Ciao.
Marco.

I support Milan when I can and also Barcelona but I will never forgive them for calling the team "Armani Jeans Milan" that's just an example of what is wrong with modern day sports.

I'm not the best person to ask about this so I will let others answer but nice to hear from a fellow European fan (even if there is no team in my hometown I can support sadly) and I too love MdA :)

Oh did you watch the European Final of Barca v Olympiakos. Rubio was excellent but Navarro looked like he was on another planet!

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
I support Milan when I can and also Barcelona but I will never forgive them for calling the team "Armani Jeans Milan" that's just an example of what is wrong with modern day sports.

It's not a "modern" stuff for italian basketball (and volley too).
We called the basket team with the name of the sponsor, but it's happen all allong.
For example in the 50s the Milan team was calles "Simmenthal", that is a brand of lunch meat :)
Treviso is well known as Benetton (maybe the brand Benetton is more famous than the town...).

Oh did you watch the European Final of Barca v Olympiakos. Rubio was excellent but Navarro looked like he was on another planet!

Yes, I did watch the final and I agree with you: Navarro was amazing.
I didn't like very much Rubio in the Euroleague, maybe too many pression, but he was not-decisive at all.
Another incredible player for Barca was Lorbek and I'm very happy for Basile, because he's italian and he deserved this victory.
Next year I hope to see Siena at the final four... (at the moment the only italian team that seems could afford this).

rady

Administrator
Staff member

Ciao.
Marco.

How much were the tickets?