Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glad we didn't get LeBron for at least 1 reason.

Default Glad we didn't get LeBron for at least 1 reason.

I know everyone is done with the LeBron situation. I just want to make one point. I am happy we didn't get LeBron for one reason. We won't have all those fake fans riding our team. I and probably many of you have been through damn near 10 years of misery with this team. If and when we are good or at least competitive again(looking like a real possibility this year) I want the real fan to get the pleasure of enjoying OUR team.

I mention this because before the LeBron 'decision', I seen everyone on Facebook going 'yea the Knicks are getting the King' and so and so. Granted I live in the NYC area however there was already front runners and fake fans coming out of the wood works.

Sorry for the rant, but I hate front runners and fake fans. I am a Yankees fan and a Knicks fan, two definite extremes in the same city.

To all the fake fans who will still hop over cause of Amar'e or anyone else, coming from me and every true Knicks fan, WE DON'T WANT YOU GO ROOT FOR MIAMI!

Orange and Blue yesterday, today, and tomorrow...

one.

-Frankie

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Excellent post, and excellent thread.

Fine thread, but as stated elsewhere...

Let's forget this ****ing clown. He's a ***** that couldn't even come close to handling the pressure of NY.

I am already having more fun using the knicks on 2k10 with the updated rosters I downloaded, than I would have if they got lebron lol

I actually beat the heat opening night 112-99, gallinari had 31, and amare had 22-8.

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    I am already having more fun using the knicks on 2k10 with the updated rosters I downloaded, than I would have if they got lebron lol

I actually beat the heat opening night 112-99, gallinari had 31, and amare had 22-8.
    I sold my 2k10 game, pretty pissed I did now...

By the way love the name! Come to think about it everyone does forget about Derek Harper.

Originally Posted by GeeboBXNY
    I know everyone is done with the LeBron situation. I just want to make one point. I am happy we didn't get LeBron for one reason. We won't have all those fake fans riding our team. I and probably many of you have been through damn near 10 years of misery with this team. If and when we are good or at least competitive again(looking like a real possibility this year) I want the real fan to get the pleasure of enjoying OUR team.

I mention this because before the LeBron 'decision', I seen everyone on Facebook going 'yea the Knicks are getting the King' and so and so. Granted I live in the NYC area however there was already front runners and fake fans coming out of the wood works.

Sorry for the rant, but I hate front runners and fake fans. I am a Yankees fan and a Knicks fan, two definite extremes in the same city.

To all the fake fans who will still hop over cause of Amar'e or anyone else, coming from me and every true Knicks fan, WE DON'T WANT YOU GO ROOT FOR MIAMI!

Orange and Blue yesterday, today, and tomorrow...

one.

-Frankie
    if we can get Melo and then Paul in 2012, then id be hapy we dont have Lebron, cuz then we can beat him with our big three and everyone would be rooting for us

Yeah goood post! I hate all these guys critizing everything that's happening around our team. If U R a true Knicks fan u should even accept and back up guys like Eddy Curry, no matter what. Stop hating and start appreciating what we've got.

I sold my 2k10 game, pretty pissed I did now...

By the way love the name! Come to think about it everyone does forget about Derek Harper.
    haha yeah man when every one talks about our glory days they mention oakley, or ewing or mason, or starks, but every one forgets we would of never even came close to a finals run in 93-94 if it wasnt for harper coming in, dude was the last true point guard this team had and no one no one, not even on msg when they do those specials starks # 3 or whatever pays him any respect.

Default say what?

Originally Posted by The_Phantom
    Yeah goood post! I hate all these guys critizing everything that's happening around our team. If U R a true Knicks fan u should even accept and back up guys like Eddy Curry, no matter what. Stop hating and start appreciating what we've got.
    I believe that Curry can still be a dominate offensive post player, but he sucks everywere else...completely one dimensional and won't be the 19 ppg player he once was.

He deserves to be hated on.

Remember when Al Harrington laughed at him during an interview when Curry said he can't play because he pulled a muscle, from that pulled muscle Curry hasn't played since. He was laughed at by his teammates, that's how embarissing this guy is and how much of a wimp he is.

11 million dollars he is getting paid this year, he has not been worth one penny of it!

The best thing he ever did was lose weight, and guess what? He got hurt again!

To top it off he told the Knicks he won't accept a buyout for less than the 11 million he is owed.....so he plays ten games in 2 years, wasted our cap space, and now thinks he deserves the full 11 million?

How can you back up such a selfish lazy fool?

I can't stand Curry. He reminds me of JaMarcus Russell. Too fat lazy bums with all the talent in the world, and once they got a taste of real money, stopped caring. I could never show allegiance to someone like that. Thank God I'm not a Raiders fan too! Cut Curry, and I always say maximize with what we have, but this guy is a cancer in the locker room too. He is the definition of a douche. If we can't trade, cut him he aint worth anything, as he has proven over and over again, besides those 20 games he played well under Isiah.

I still believe in JeMarcus unlike Curry..

Don't matter. I know he is a lazy ass, but he is still the part of this team. Hate him when we trade him or whatever. But even if he sits whole season eating chickens during Knicks game, when others are playing he still roots for Knicks, cause he feels like a part of them.. He wanted to get back, right? He lost weight because he wanted to prove that he's worth something. Bad luck for him with another injury, but as long as he'll be a Knick I got love 4 him like for everyone else...

Anyway U 'so called knicks fans' are always hating. Even if we would get LBJ and we've been struggling U would said he sucks... Haters

I can't stand Curry. He reminds me of JaMarcus Russell. Too fat lazy bums with all the talent in the world, and once they got a taste of real money, stopped caring. I could never show allegiance to someone like that. Thank God I'm not a Raiders fan too! Cut Curry, and I always say maximize with what we have, but this guy is a cancer in the locker room too. He is the definition of a douche. If we can't trade, cut him he aint worth anything, as he has proven over and over again, besides those 20 games he played well under Isiah.

I made a thread dedicated to JaWALRUS Russell in the Other Sports thread. I hate him like none other football player. Didn't surprise me that he caught with codiene syrup.

I concur completely.

Are fans of players (as opposed to fans of teams) considered bandwagon fans?