Felton's Words....

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
I really like this kid, I been following him for some time now. I'm pumped about him and Amar'e teaming up. Felton just needs to focus a little more on play making and less on shooting and he can really be a mini CP3 or Deron, he just needs to work on his shot selection.

mafra

Legend
In signing Felton, who was a free agent, Walsh got the point guard he once tried to trade for. When he contacted Bobcats coach Larry Brown about him, Walsh was denied.

"I can't trade his heart," Brown told him.

Walsh believes Felton's feel and ability to find the big men will make him the offense's vital organ.

"I wanted to make a team in the way that made sense," Walsh said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b..._russian_in_new_frontcourt.html#ixzz0tZ8yNtRo

JayJ44

Starter
Loved this pickup. D'antoni made Duhon, a backup PG, seem above average. Imagine what he can do with a legit starting PG. This offseason, we picked up both the best PG on the market, and the best PF on the market (Amare). Walsh has done a great job.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
That was a nice nugget about how Dan D'antoni coached him in AAU. The Knicks knew what they were getting.

I like is attitude also. He'll be a great fit. And he is, like he said, a true PG.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if he preforms well and i think he could preform at a Nelson type level ( around 17-18 and 8 ) then i dont see a need of getting a Paul, dont get me wrong paul would be awesome but Felton would do just fine and he's still only 25. we could use the paul money elsewhere and improve our rotation etc. if we get melo to add to amar'e Gallo and Felton along with Randolph's talent that team is instantly champion contenders and could take out the heat cause its a deep complete team.

i say give the guy a legit shot he'll show his worth and then some