???

• Yes sir

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No we still suck

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
(First 5 not in any specific order, i just think they'll be top 5)

Miami Skeet swallowers
Celtics
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Bucks
Knicks

:?
Thats my prediction, we would be the 7th best team in the east. Add Carmello Anthony and we'd be with the other elite teams in the east. And Bumston might fall off, The Big 3 all look like there one hard fall away from retirement.

But its time to change...its 2010

Hating Boston? We off that
icon13.gif

Its the official Fukk Miami 2010 Movement

w won 33 games last year with duhon we now have a real pg Felton and a go 2 scorer in AMARe we just neeed to win 42 to make the playoffs i say we win 45

I think so, whoever we wind up with as a core, dont underestimate the power of having a core group of guys who are playing knowing they will/should be here next year and beyond. The last couple years this whole 2010 plan had to have a big effect on the mental conditioning of our guys. Most or all of them knew they were not in the big picture. they were either expiring contracts or not gonna be resigned. I wont say that about D. Lee, but that ship has sailed.

The only one i am worried about is Krispy Kream boy. Hopefully Eddy can find some motivation to play for a contract?

This sucks, i keep saying "next year"

well,once again............next year...................

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont expect McFlurry to play more then 2 games next year

We have a balanced team now, finally...

post defense
shot blocking
a point guard
low post offense

we didnt have these the past couple of years (some of these things we havent had in a real long time)

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
Weve got a hell of a good chance this year; 2010 plan success. Look at the OKC Thunder, they're young and talented. We need a young core for long term success.

Roster last 10 years
-Talented, absolute lack of chemistry, and no one cared

Roster 2010-2011
-Young
-Give a damn
-Injury Free(for the most part)-freak accidents with eyes; pot lungs in channy otherwise healthy
-Guys playin for contracts
-Exciting

I believe we have more than enough talent to make into the playoffs. I believe we have had enough talent.

The only thing that will get our squad into the playoffs is if we can play together and create a strong team chemistry. This shouldnt be too hard
-5 knicks
-3 warriors
-3 rooks
-Felton and Amare

Thats our team. If felton and randolph can get it goin right away I am confident in Amare; and even more confident in Gallo.
Gallo should average 17.5/5/3 a game this year.

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
How in the world is this team a playoff team?

Amare
Randolph
Gallo
Chandler
Felton

Walker
Azubiuke
Turiaf
Barron(hopefully)
Rautins
Jordan
Fields

Im sorry, that is not a playoff team. Maybe thats a contention team, but playoff team? Not yet. Its still missing something. Maybe get a veteran big man for the bench, then we'll talk.

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
With Amare, Chandler and Felton, we'll make it. It may take the team some time to gel but the talent level is good enough to make it.

metrocard

Legend
How in the world is this team a playoff team?

Amare
Randolph
Gallo
Chandler
Felton

Walker
Azubiuke
Turiaf
Barron(hopefully)
Rautins
Jordan
Fields

Im sorry, that is not a playoff team. Maybe thats a contention team, but playoff team? Not yet. Its still missing something. Maybe get a veteran big man for the bench, then we'll talk.

Randolph is a 20 and 10 player with 2 blocks and can run the point forward.

Gallinari is only going to evolve as a more efficient player into 18 ppg

Amare is the best scoring big man in the NBA.

Felton is a huge upgrade at PG.

Walker, Chandler, Douglas are all evolving into better players.

Ronny and AZ are defensive guys who can contribute offensively (Ronny with his passing and AZ with his 3pt range)

We will be a PLAYOFF TEAM, no question.

LeFlume

All Star
A winning season would be awesome, We haven't had a winning season since 00-01, I'm happy if we can win 40 games. 03-04 we won 39 games. I wish we could beat that. Remember we have a whole new team. It will take a while to get chemistry...

Paul1355

All Star
(First 5 not in any specific order, i just think they'll be top 5)

Miami Skeet swallowers
Celtics
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Bucks
Knicks

:?
Thats my prediction, we would be the 7th best team in the east. Add Carmello Anthony and we'd be with the other elite teams in the east. And Bumston might fall off, The Big 3 all look like there one hard fall away from retirement.

But its time to change...its 2010

Hating Boston? We off that
icon13.gif

Its the official Fukk Miami 2010 Movement
lmao very funny and i agree I hate the Heat more than the Celtics, IDK how that could ever happen but LBJ is amazing in every way.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I dont expect McFlurry to play more then 2 games next year

We have a balanced team now, finally...

post defense
shot blocking
a point guard
low post offense

we didnt have these the past couple of years (some of these things we havent had in a real long time)

Our perimeter defense got Wyoming better too with Bukaki (whatever dudes name is)

I also think Walker and Gallo r gonna beast it out.

mafra

Legend
JPZ & TRILL.... Your sigs made me laugh out loud! Good stuff.

FORGET BOS, screw them too. I'm back to being a diehard Laker fan.... Even might purshase a Kobe shirt just to help his merchandising status (over LJ). LOL!

Lebron so badly wants to be MJ, and win "multiple" titles. It would be SWEET to watch Kobe tie MJ, get his 6th ring, all at the wet-Dream-scream-Team's expense. Watch Phil ride off into the sunset with his FOURTH 3-peat, at the expense of Pat "the Rat" who coined the term. It would be so cool.

Then we watch Gilbert-Dolan rob a year of these clowns prime, and shut off the lights on the 2011 season.

Anyway.... enough about that.

I DO THINK WE ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM. For the first time since 10 games into the 2008 season, Mike D'ant can really coach this team. This is the KNICKS. NO planning for 2 years, no nothing. We can no gel and develop chemistry because know everyone can embrace this team as their own.

Felton-Amar'e will give this team character and be our leaders. Turiaf will keep everyone loose and lead by example. This trio alone will set a positive example for the young ones.

I think Gallo makes huge strides this year.... He's now comfortable and relaxed, and that will only fuel his confidence.

I'm not sure what we'll get from Azubuike because of his injury status, but I think Walker will open people's eyes.

David Lee worked hard, but we have to credit the coaches for helping his midrange shooting. I think this will manifest itself again in a year or so with Randolph, but this year I just expect him to run around and creat Boris Diaw type havoc.

Douglas will become more consistent.

Not sure what we get this season from the rookies, or from Curry.

Chandler better put it all together!

All-in-All I see us being a 6-8 seed. Maybe we get lucky and avoid MIA in the first round.

Good news.... If Curry shocks us at all, we match up well vs MIA, b/c we finally have beef in the middle. That's MIA's achilles heel (which LAL will expose)

I predict 49 wins.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Absolutely. The team is coming together. We just got a lot more athletic and filled voids on the defensive end. We have potentially two futures stars in Gallo and Randolph. An all-star Amare and a talented PG Felton, who I think has not his ceiling. Round off the team with explosive player Walker and a great role player in Turiaf. The future is looking bright. We don't just have a legit shot at the playoffs but going far in it. Excited for this season.