How would WE the fans contribute into stopping Isiah from killing the Knicks AGAIN?

th3realicon

Rotation player
Simple questions.

The idea of having him back terrifies me, it is like genuine fear. He is the man highhandedly responsible for years of pain and wrong doing.

When he was given the boot it felt like the Knicks were borne again. We even took 2 years of purgatory because of his decisions.

Now the prospective of him back injects fear and insecurity to all the Knick nation. How can a man as ville as him be even reconsidered to come back? It is like calling Bin Laden and asking him to be our head of national security.

There 's got to be a way to fight this. I dunno poly a gathering at the Garden, some sort of online initiative or else this guy will make us regret of being Knicks fan once and for all.

Dolan is a fvcking retard. DIE A PAINFUL DEATH YOU MISERABLE FAILED OWNER.

WE DON'T DESERVE THIS. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE THE KNICKS FAN CAN TAKE.

There is a limit to madness and this is IT.

Fvck the whole doggam front office. The more i read stuff like this the more convinced i am that Pat Riley is the MAN. Who in the right state of mind would stick with a dysfunctional front office like ours?

I am utterly disgucted by the latest developments. It is time we the fans do something realistic about it. We are the ones that spend hard earned $ to watch this circus.

exactly^^,
instead of being a supporter...be pro-active and actually do something to send a message. Ringling Bros circus was not the only organisation stinking up the Garden the last few years. Its a hot mess in there...

KBlack25

Starter
Honestly, everyone on this board should write their own letter about Isiah and send it to all the Knicks brass, not just Dolan, but everyone...

Flood them with letters and emails, and boycott spending money on Knicks merch.