View Poll Results: Which Big Three would you bet money to win it all?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heat- James, Wade, Bosh

4 13.33%
  • Celtics- Pierce, Rondo, Garnett,(Allen is not as good as Rondo anymore)

1 3.33%
  • Lakers- Kobe, Gasol, Artest

8 26.67%
  • Possible Knicks team- Amare, Carmelo, Chris Paul

17 56.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Big Three would you bet on?

Default Which Big Three would you bet on?

1)James, Wade, Bosh

2)Peirce, Allen, Garnett

3)Kobe, Gasol, Artest

The possible Knicks dream team of 4)Amare, Melo, and Chris Paul.

I know the Knicks dream might seem like a fantasy but Melo wants to be here and we are getting good trade assets to acquire Melo or Paul, anything is possible.

Which one would you put money on???

Veteran

I think it's pretty safe to say an Amar'e - Carmelo - CP3 trio would be way better than any of the others.

CP3 as the main ball handler and distributor as well as outside shooter, Carmelo as the #1 option and slasher, and Amar'e as the big man and the P&R man.

That'd be the greatest team of all time. It wouldn't be like the Heat where LeBron and Wade both need the ball.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i didnt pick the knicks trio cause its not built yet until then i wont be picking them.

i had a hard time choosing between the celtics and lakers 3, but i ultimately gave the edge to the Lakers

I hear James didn't try in the playoffs this past season and threw it for this FA.. I say Miami then

I picked the Lakers because the Knicks trio doesn't exist yet, and is a long shot to ever exist. The Celtics are old, don't think they have enough left in the tank to win another championship. Miami is already overrated. Wade and Lebron are basically the same player: elite slashers who need the ball in their hands and can't really shoot. As of now, they have no shooters to space the floor and no adequate role players. In addition, Bosh is soft, and he's never made it far in the playoffs. Amare>Bosh. The Lakers trio have proved that they're championship caliber the past 2 seasons.

KnicksonLIN.com

I picked the Heat.

I think it's crazy that Amare Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony, and Chris Paul are listed as a choice, considering the Knicks don't have Anthony or Paul.

It's the Heat. They have two of the top three players in the league. This is virtually unheard of in any sport.

Veteran

Picked the Heat, too. Especially for best 3 over the next several years.

I actually think they will co-exist with good synergy too. They did for Team USA, they are all friends...and Lebron (and even Wade) are very unselfish players. Pretty sure they'll find a way.

And even if they never mix "perfect", like some hypothetical scenario, the sheer overwhelming talent and ability to mix "well enough" is a likely recipe for absolute domination.

I pray when push comes to shove there are problems in them playing together, I just don't see it happening, at least in any meaningful way.

IMO: it's an injury, stringent new CBA rules or they could swiftly become an unfathomably dominant force. Particularly as LA and others may have peaked at this point, and guys like OKC aren't quite ready to rampage other elite teams.

Unless we swing Melo in which case we could be the deep, versatile monster (and young) finally with our superstar at the helm.

I pick the Knicks. That's the most balanced of the 4.

Veteran

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    I pick the Knicks. That's the most balanced of the 4.
    If we ever did achieve those players...can you imagine the'epic battles on n off the court, and rivalry between NYK and MIA...CP3 and Melo vs LeBastard and Wade...Amare vs Bosh....good god it's downright salivating to even dream of...

tough call,
    1) because it's not a 3 on 3. lakers have bynum and odom, anyone could replace artest as the 3rd guy.
    2)becaue whenyou have 3 guys of that caliber each of those big 3, are pretty close.
    Lakers - Artest isn't as good as he used to be, he's eratic. but they have bynum and odom which could be consider 3a,b and c
    boston - garrnett peirce and rondo, has ray allen and also might sign jermaine o'neil plus perkins defense...sick team.
    heat - have the best 3 but have absolutely nothing else...rumors of shaq.
    knicks - has a fictional 3, but depending may have a great supporting cast if they have gallo, chandler or anthony. they'd be pretty tough if they existed

with the felton signing theres no chance of paul + melo. I think Yao would be an interesting signing next yr tho. He doesnt fit out system but hes won with teams without the talent the knicks have. If hes healthy and Melo isnt possible, I think that a lineup of
    yao
    amare
    gallo
    azubuike/walker(who ever progresses this yr)
    Felton

is a top 5 seed easily.
    we also beat miami in the paint easily.

Originally Posted by Danilo
    with the felton signing theres no chance of paul + melo. I think Yao would be an interesting signing next yr tho. He doesnt fit out system but hes won with teams without the talent the knicks have. If hes healthy and Melo isnt possible, I think that a lineup of
    yao
    amare
    gallo
    azubuike/walker(who ever progresses this yr)
    Felton

is a top 5 seed easily.
    we also beat miami in the paint easily.
    Felton, Carmelo, Amare, Yao....I'd pick that...atleast Yao would dominate Chris Bosh

I picked the Lakers

Kobe >> Wade
    Gasol >> Bosh

Lebron might be better then Artest but Artest has proven he can slow Lebron down and really frustrate him

Kobe, Gasol and Artest. They done it before and have every intention of doing it again.....plus the Zen Master.