Galo wants to finish his career in Italy.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player

Danilo

Benchwarmer
Italy's serie A is much less talented than the nba, when his time runs out in the nba (35 years old for a shooter like him?) He probably still has a few yrs left as a starter for milan. Hopefully thats when he wants to go back.

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
I guess I can admire his loyalty to his country but I'm selfish and would love for him to be a part of this organization until he can't play anymore... at the same time he is still very young and we have a long time to enjoy him.

Kobe said the same things last week.
As italian I don't know if to be proud or angry, because at the end of the career players are pieces of junk :)
Don't worry about Danilo, the italian basketball level is so poor that he may play here when he's 40 with a little bit of alzheimer... :D

Paul1355

All Star
I guess I can admire his loyalty to his country but I'm selfish and would love for him to be a part of this organization until he can't play anymore... at the same time he is still very young and we have a long time to enjoy him.
i only imagine this to be when he is so old that teams dont desire him anymore

pakopako

Benchwarmer
I wish him the best of luck finishing his career in Italy... after he wins the Knicks a championship, he'll be sitting pretty in serie A.