Chandler speaks: Amar'e, Felton, and off-season workouts

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
love the part where the reporter said Amar'e said he's looking forward to playing with Gallo and Chandler to make them better, this guy REALLY wants to win in NY and take over this city and bring NY bball back to prominence and to serious contenders.

i wouldnt be surprised if gallo averages close to 20 a game

p0nder

Starter
I think we'll see a huge improvement from last year in the young guys production. teams will have to double up on amar'e and leave gallo open or create a lane for chandler to slash through. I hop et that they are adding things to their game this offseason and I can't wait to see what they bring next year!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It's hard NOT to like Chandler. He's such a nice guy. I really do hope he can work on his game and get better at outside shooting and ball handling but I have my doubts.

Is it just me, or did it look like he put on a lot of weight while recovering from surgery? He looks heavy.

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer
It's hard NOT to like Chandler. He's such a nice guy. I really do hope he can work on his game and get better at outside shooting and ball handling but I have my doubts.

Is it just me, or did it look like he put on a lot of weight while recovering from surgery? He looks heavy.

that's the only knock on Chandler.. the past two off seasons he has had ankle surgery.. he hasn't really been able to progress his game like everyone else does in the off season.. lets see if he can play more consistent this year and attack the basket more

CoolClyde

he ain't heavy, he's high

weedson chandler was recovering from surgery with the munchies, whatya expect? of course he's gonna put on a few...
:smokin:

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Looking forward to seeing our opponents having to focus on Amar`e inside and seeing him dish outside to a wide open Gallo to sink the three.