We only need big men!

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I'd love to see either Crawford or Q Richardson here. But I'm beginning to think it can't happen. I'm starting to believe Houston is unmoveable. He's the 5th highest paid player in the NBA :( So we might have to live with him and focus on Dampier and Stromile Swift. With those guys we get shot blocking and rebounds.

kevin

Benchwarmer
Swift wont be a huge help, I would much rather have dampier or shareef or rasheed. There is plenty of players that I would chose before Swift.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
no doubt about it that swift is athletic big men but he is not know for a post defender and not a great defender and thats wat we need most so i will go wit shareef and sheed

JJtheKnick

Starter
its wat i have been saying the hole time we need a big man for get kobe and who ever we got a shooting gaurd but wat we dont got is a good center

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Swift wont be a huge help, I would much rather have dampier or shareef or rasheed. There is plenty of players that I would chose before Swift.

Obivously I am not rely on media assessment of the kid. I've seen him play and I am certaint that he will be better than Jermaine O'Neal. I never go buy the " experts ". They are the same people who wrote Detroit off. I didn't think Detroit would loose a game in the entire playoffs. That's how well of an evaluator I am. I was shocked the Nets won a game. The Finals were no surprise to me. So, from my assessment of Swift he will be a dominant force. Just ask the Nets and Kenyon Martin. He dominated them in a game I saw this year.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
its wat i have been saying the hole time we need a big man for get kobe and who ever we got a shooting gaurd but wat we dont got is a good center
Huh? I can't read that. What are you trying to say?

JJtheKnick

Starter
its wat i have been saying the whole time. we need a big man forget kobe. whatever we got a shooting gaurd. but wat we dont got is a good center

happy??!!!! :flippa:

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
i agree wit jj

i agree wit jj. we need a big center. they have tons of power fowards and centers so trade some like trabanski, sweetney, mutumbo, kurt and like 5 others. so trade some of em and get a really good center that can do domethin.

JJtheKnick

Starter
we need big man because if you look at the knicks we got good people in other postions. shooting gaurd allen, PG marbury, PF kurt thomes. SF tim thomes. the only thing we dont go is a really good center

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
yo jj calm down with the posts, ure aready at 418, ur gonna pass rady in like 2 months, and stop flipping people off cuz u cant type and they cant read what u type

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Hoagies99 said:
yo jj calm down with the posts, ure aready at 418, ur gonna pass rady in like 2 months, and stop flipping people off cuz u cant type and they cant read what u type
Thank you! I'm the biggest victim of his. :cry: