Thread: Can we forget about Lebron now!!

Default Can we forget about Lebron now!!

Hi folks,

I was just wondering if we can all stop obsessing about Lebron now? He isn`t our player and probably never will be so let`s forget about him. Is it worth any of us expending any more of our energies postin or making threads about him?

In my opinion no.

Let`s get on with concentrating about OUR Knicks and let`s get excited about the new direction that we are heading in.

"After all, it`s not about the name on the back of the jersey it`s about the two words on the front of the jersey." ------I pinched that from another poster on this forum. If you wrote that originally then my apoligies for not remembering who you are.

I agree lets forget about Scottie Pippen 2.0....

Originally Posted by Scipio
    "After all, it`s not about the name on the back of the jersey it`s about the two words on the front of the jersey." ------I pinched that from another poster on this forum. If you wrote that originally then my apoligies for not remembering who you are.
    I couldn't agree more... I always say root for the team not the player!

Originally Posted by GeeboBXNY
    I agree lets forget about Scottie Pippen 2.0....
    LOL!

I concur

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by Scipio
    Hi folks,

I was just wondering if we can all stop obsessing about Lebron now? He isn`t our player and probably never will be so let`s forget about him. Is it worth any of us expending any more of our energies postin or making threads about him?

In my opinion no.

Let`s get on with concentrating about OUR Knicks and let`s get excited about the new direction that we are heading in.

I been a strong advocate for the past two years of just concentrating on OUR Knicks to win the next game vs Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Kobe, D.Howard, Dirk, ect., ect..

Well, I think the easiest and most efficient way for this board to "forget about Lebron" would be for all of its members to stop making threads about him. Naturally, this even includes this thread.

Having said that, I agree with everything you wrote

Originally Posted by keyser soze
    Well, I think the easiest and most efficient way for this board to "forget about Lebron" would be for all of its members to stop making threads about him. Naturally, this even includes this thread.

Having said that, I agree with everything you wrote
    Lol.

Yes. I hadn`t considered that.