Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: Marv Albert leaving MSG

  1. #16
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    but if MSG doesn't want him where is he to go and he as announce with TNT alot maybe they want im.
    MSG does want him, why wouldn't they? He quit he wasn't fired.

  2. #17
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    if he quit then why would he even want to go back?

  3. #18
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    if he quit then why would he even want to go back?
    Sometimes you quit to show that you deserve more money.

  4. #19
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    MSG is going to like that? i dont think so if he leaves and wants more money MSG wont give it to him thats why he quit

  5. #20
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    MSG is going to like that? i dont think so if he leaves and wants more money MSG wont give it to him thats why he quit
    No he just wanted to show MSG that they can't get him for any less than he wants! MSG will pay up.

  6. #21
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    what makes you so sure MSG will pay up?

  7. #22
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    what makes you so sure MSG will pay up?
    Because Marv Albert is a great announcer and he suits the role perfectly!!! Otherwise he wouldn't have been here for so long!!

  8. #23
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i know i want him back but why would MSG pay so much just for an announcer i know hes good and all but msg will wate money. also the mets might leave MSG soo they will need as much money as they can get

  9. #24
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    i know i want him back but why would MSG pay so much just for an announcer i know hes good and all but msg will wate money. also the mets might leave MSG soo they will need as much money as they can get
    Where did you hear about the Mets leaving MSG? And MSG will pay enough for Marv.

  10. #25
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    the mets want to get there on station like the yankees and might leave MSG. if i was MSG i would pay for marv

  11. #26
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    the mets want to get there on station like the yankees and might leave MSG. if i was MSG i would pay for marv
    In your last post you said MSG would be wasting money if they paid for Marv.

  12. #27
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    they would because they need money becuase the mets might leave. that does not mean i hate him

  13. #28
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    they would because they need money becuase the mets might leave. that does not mean i hate him
    But before you said they would be wasting money if they paid for him and where did you hear about the Mets?? Also if the Mets leave that will give MSG more money.

  14. #29
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Also if the Mets leave that will give MSG more money.
    how???

    it would waste money signing him because you can find other people who will work for less

  15. #30
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    Also if the Mets leave that will give MSG more money.


    it would waste money signing him because you can find other people who will work for less
    THEN WHY DO YOU WANT US TO SIGN HIM?!?!? FIRST YOU SAY DON'T THEN YOU SAY WE SHOULD AND NOW WE SHOULDN'T??

Similar Threads

  1. MARBURY STAYING OR LEAVING?
    By bobs3304 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 09, 2008, 18:05
  2. Marv Albert to call Nets games bext year
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 03, 2005, 07:03
  3. [Article] Marv founds truth hurts at MSG
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 29, 2004, 11:05
  4. Marv Albert is replaced by Mike Breen
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Sep 15, 2004, 21:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •