What are the Magic doing???

Paul1355

All Star
Is the gm of the Magic on crack or something?

He signed Chris Duhon to a deal worth a total of 15 million, he then signs Quentin Richardson who was traded from team to team because of his bloated contract and the fact that he is over rated and bricks shots...and now they are thinking of signing Al Harrington?

Why are the magic taking the Knicks former embarrassments? Al was okay but he was so streaky it hurt more often than not.

I dont know whats going on but the Magic might actually pull off getting 4 of our former players...Duhon, Q Rich, Harrington, and possibly T Mac.

WHY?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Duhon sucks as your sole PG, but with a solid PG like Jameer Nelson I wouldnt mind having him as a backup. Is an upgrade over Anthony Johnson

Q-Rich makes no sense to me at all! All I can think of is the fact that they shoot a lot of 3's....but Q-Rich has not ever shown (even in his glory days with the Suns) that he can be a consistient shooter!

Al Harrington like Duhon is a nice player off the bench, he too is not a go to player, but if I had an established starting 5 Al is the type of player I would like coming off the bench. He can provide a major lift and when he is bricking shots, just sit him down! But gave us 40 off the bench this season, slide him to the 4 to spread the floor for Dwight.....not a great defender, but not David Lee either. I actually like this move if it goes down

T-Mac is simply a PR move!

Basically Orlando just Proved our core consisted of backup players getting paid as starters!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
With the black hole (duhon) on their team, the magic are gonna go from championship contenders to a lottery team in two years. Sucks to be them.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we can beat the magic we could face them if we finish 6th or 7th and i honestly think we could beat them we have a squad to take me Felton is just as good as Nelson imo( wait till you see him in NY dudes crazy skilled ) and Amar'e is just as good as if not better then howard, Gallo will break out and Randolph will as well.

KingCharles34

All Star
If the Magic meet the Celtics in the playoffs again Al harrington has proven he can score against kevin garknee injury, somethin that rashard lewis failed to do. They really fukked up by signin duhoe and q-rich, Tmac is the only one that makes sense out of all these ex-knicks

KingCharles34

All Star
we can beat the magic we could face them if we finish 6th or 7th and i honestly think we could beat them we have a squad to take me Felton is just as good as Nelson imo( wait till you see him in NY dudes crazy skilled ) and Amar'e is just as good as if not better then howard, Gallo will break out and Randolph will as well.
you might be on to something....

amare vs dwight last year (2 games)

Amare-26.5pts (52.4fg%), 12rbs

Dwight-17.5pts, 12rbs, 0blks, 5TO, 4 fouls, 32.5min

I thought i remembered Amare usually outplayin Dwight in the past but i wasnt sure until now. I would assume they guarded eachother, why would the suns put frye on Dwight and why would the magic put lewis on amare when they have D12?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ yea i know man, when i watched the 2 face off it always seemed to me like amar'e was having the better game. He's a stud and like i've said definitely top 2 big men in the NBA. and still young and showing no signs of the Knee surgery. He shows up in big games ( dominated Gasol, Howard, Duncan[on more then one occasion] in the playoffs). he loves the big stage cause he knows he'll show up which is why he'll be huge in NY.

KingCharles34

All Star
^ yea i know man, when i watched the 2 face off it always seemed to me like amar'e was having the better game. He's a stud and like i've said definitely top 2 big men in the NBA. and still young and showing no signs of the Knee surgery. He shows up in big games ( dominated Gasol, Howard, Duncan[on more then one occasion] in the playoffs). he loves the big stage cause he knows he'll show up which is why he'll be huge in NY.
c/s...hes shits on everybody

I thought he finally looked like he was fully back from february on, he played as good as Ive ever seen him play except for the way he rebounded against the Lakers and the Blazers in the playoffs

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea during the playoffs thats when i became sold that i want STAT on our team he's a big game player and was simply the best big on the market. he loves the challenge ( he's had his share of adversity, and overcome it ) and he has that warrior mentality that players need to be successful in NY, which not all players have. He's made for NY and with him as our cornerstone( or co-cornerstone ) he will revive the knicks.

lakers had no answer for him as he basically carried the team throughout the series. and blazers bigs couldnt compete with his strength and athleticism. and the spurs he dominated as he's done before. im glad we got him. he was actually the main guy i wanted coming into the offseason

jpz17

Starter

Exactly. If we can stop Dwight we can beat Orlando

Schleprok

Rookie
Wow you guys are nothing but a bunch of Knick homers if you honestly believe you could beat the Orlando Magic in a 7 game series. it would over in 5.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
LOL Magic

They consistently make bad decisions and get lucky. Seriously if they didn't win the lottery in 2004 they'd be ****ED right now