Thread: michael jordan is the worst owner

Banned

Default michael jordan is the worst owner

bobcats owner michael jordan pulls the cats out of the deal that wouldve sent turk to the suns/boris diaw and chandler to toronto/calderon and reggie evans to the cats. first off you lose felton and your best option is a yound and immature dj augustine and you have the chance to land a legit pg who a few years ago was a 2nd going on 1st tier point guard.i think slowly and slowly jordan is becoming the james dolan of the bobcats why would you pull your team out of this deal?

cause jose sucks and can't play defense? then he'd be very weak inside? he'd help out teams in his conference?

There's a number of reasons, but I'm not supprised he pulled out of this one. It was not a good trade for them overall.

Banned

thats a good point his defense is like steve nashes but atleast he is a major upgrade in terms of playing point than dj and he is a terrific passer i call him a poor mans steve nash

Thank God Jordan is G.O.A.T. If not, he'd be no different than Billy King or even Zeke as an executive. I hope Sir Charles stays away from any GM roles because I hate seeing legends tarnish their image by looking like complete dopes

lol @ charles' image being untarnished.... he has a lot of skeletons in the closet... lol!

Calderon is a garbage player, I put him in the same league as Duhon. I've watched a LOT of Toronto games. It's all that get's play here in Canada. (i've got to scour the internet for Knicks games, maybe that will change...)

he gives a lot of turnovers, isn't a great facilitator and I don't think many Ref's are fans of him. He gets decent numbers cause he plays on a sub-par team that requires him to shoot the rock and had a huge inside presence in Bosh that took the pressure off him to perform and allowed him a lot of open shots. Now that he won't be with T.O or he's back without bosh you will see his production drop dramaticlly.

The only thing i see "steve-nash" about him is that first step that nash used to use to get off a shot or a pass. But nash is wayyy smarter then jose. Jose will probably never posses the basketball IQ to be a great starting PG. If he improved his jumper and 3pter then perhaps he would make a better fit for more teams.

Chandler isn't very good. Along with Felton. And Turk. all overrated guys

irrelevant thread ..

this is the Knicks section.. forget about jordan, talk about the Knicks

Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    irrelevant thread ..

this is the Knicks section.. forget about jordan, talk about the Knicks
    actually the things jordan did agianst the knicks back in the day make him just as much of a knick as patrick ewing.

He is the worst owner...

Instead he traded chandler and Alex Ajinca to Dallas for Dampier, Matt Carroll and Najera.

They will waive Dampier and free up 13 million but whos gonna sign with the Bobcats? I guarantee they end up overpayin washed up larry holmes role players

michold whoredan lost