Who took the biggest L this offseason?

?

• Nets

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Scumtics (Tony Allen signed with the Grizzlies)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craptors

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Cavs (Big Z just signed with the Heat)

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Warriors (Got raped by the Knicks)

• Bobcats (traded chandler, freed up 13mil, but no 1 will sign with those bums)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Orlando Tragic (what were they thinkin givin Duhon all that money?)

• Bulls (wasting 19mil on that bum Redick)

• The Suns

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingCharles34

All Star
I probably shoulda put this in the nba section but its sorta related to us, NY haters are probably sayin we took an L for not gettin lebron but Donnie clearly stated his plan was to free up capspace for this year. And Donnie still made good moves, going back to last season when we stole bill walker from bumston. We basically raped the Warriors and its great to be rapin teams instead of gettin raped.

I think the Nets took the biggest L, they failed to get an all star. They're now overpaying role players, and we stole Tim OG from the russian guy.

My list in order

1.Cavs (losing LeTravel hurts em in more ways than 1)

2.Clippers (seriously.. These guys have done nothing this offseason)

3.Nets (Struck out on every FA that mattered)

KingCharles34

All Star
aright...you got me. It is really the Cavs but I just wanted to take this oppertunity to hate on the Nets. I guess we dont have to worry about a rivalry with them anymore

*looks forward to watchin Amare STARdamire dunk on shook hoepez instead of watchin david pee get his shot swatted*

KingCharles34

All Star
The Scumtics took a big L as well, losin tony allen...hes one of the best defensive 2 guards in the league. He went up against Dwayne Fade, Lepussy and Kobe...i dont know why they didnt try to resign him before JO. And JO is not far from being larry holmes status just like the rest of the team

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Cav's are easily the biggest losers followed by the CRaptors the Nets not really their filling out their roster and they're not as bad as people think they lacked a leader and they got that in Johnson. not to mention Lopez is the second best C in the NBA i expect him to be an All-star

Toronto Raptors easily because now they will never make the playoffs they could of signed and traded bosh and got a trade exception now they have nothing at least the cavs can (insert any athletic sf) battle for the 8th seed i mean they still have Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison both overrated though

KingCharles34

All Star
How about the twolves? Their gm is worse than Isiah. Yes I said it
They were a candidate for the #10 spot, as well as "Fukk the Miami Weak", but i ended up going with other just because theres probably other teams that took L's too...It seemed like Houston thought they had a real good chance of gettin Bosh, I thought he might go there myself just because hes from Texas and to play alongside Yao Ming. And i thought with Bosh the rockets would be a top team in the West.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
aright...you got me. It is really the Cavs but I just wanted to take this oppertunity to hate on the Nets. I guess we dont have to worry about a rivalry with them anymore

*looks forward to watchin Amare STARdamire dunk on shook hoepez instead of watchin david pee get his shot swatted*
Lol at shook hoepez. :teeth:

iJoe

Rotation player
Cleveland for sure, but people forget how bad the bobcats are right now. Whos their PG and C right now?

Kiyaman

Legend

I'm probably the oldest/honest Knick Fan in this forum.
In the past decade Kiya was never afraid to mention
"so what my Knicks are losers!". But that will change
when the Knick population in MSG average only 10,000 seats.
Thats when Owner James Dolan will get the right people
for the job.

What teams lost out big time:

1) The Cavs lost the biggest NBA Franchise player.
But they still are a playoff team.

2) The Knicks tanked two seasons/lost 3 first round draft picks
to form a .400 record team with holes in many areas.
Its like the Knicks traded their $12M All-Star player for a $20M
All-Star player which the results will be a little better b/c coach DNP
will not be allowed to pull the sametank twice.

3) The Raptors lost out big time losing two decent star players for
really nothing in return.

4) The Jazz lost alot of good horses so they will be making moves
all summer/winter.

5) The Nets had nothing to lose with a 12 win season/they tanked last
season to get a 3rd round pick from the draft/they hired a decent NBA
coach/plus had cap space to fill the holes in their roster with role players.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The Cavs, a playoff team?

You've got to be joking. They lost Ilgauskas. They lost Shaq. Their best player is now Antawn Jamison.

Do you really think that's a playoff caliber team? I highly doubt it...that lineup would be lucky to win 30 games

Kiyaman

Legend
The Cavs, a playoff team?

You've got to be joking. They lost Ilgauskas. They lost Shaq. Their best player is now Antawn Jamison.

Do you really think that's a playoff caliber team? I highly doubt it...that lineup would be lucky to win 30 games

u get big points/props for mentioning the bum roster the Cavs are
working with.
Now watch what a real strategic headcoach could do with a bum roster,
when each player is coach to their best stregnth/talents for a win.
Byron Scott has prove to be one of the brightest crunchtime headcoaches
in the NBA, when it comes to developing players for his system he is a winner.

Orlando Tragic (what were they thinkin givin Duhon all that money?)

If Jameer is the Magics 32 mpg PG, how many minutes of playingtime is left to Duhon?
Especially when the Magic has to great veteran player/coach PG on the roster in J.Will/A.Johnson.
I mention "Duhon is a great 12 to 20 mpg PG" over a million times in this forum since the day we signed him.
We made a tier-3 PG into a tier-2 PG just for the Magic. Think about it!

mafra

Legend
Not even a debate here. Cavs lost everything. Went from First to Worst in the Eastern Conference. Balloon is popped. Players are deflated and apathy will set in. TEAR IT DOWN. CLE loses 20 mil in revenue alone. DEVASTATING!

How can anyone even claim the Nets? Sure, they missed out and overpayed some; they even missed on on a Russian player, and the owner looked foolish with his proclamations and advertising. But, they did sign Outlaw & Morrow, who compliment Harris-Lopez. Toss in Farmar. NOt too shabby.