Now the knicks look stupid for not drafting willie warren and lance stephenson

Look how terrible our sg position is.bill walker flunked in the D D league and wilson chandler is our starter OMG donnie walsh is one of the worst drafters ever.we couldve gotten warren who last year was a projected top 5 pick and he fell that far and we couldnt atleast get one of the two?we pick rautins who i feel woudlve easily been undrafted and landry fields who i feel is like D-LEE but college version with his buffed up stats.donnie walsh always trys to find diamond in the rough instead of just picking the got damn diamonds wtf?

until we see azabuikie in pre-season I will reserve all allegations that we are weak at shooting guard, point being he is solid, defensive, shoots threes at an allan houston clip, and has played in a similar system. Although he is coming off of an injury, it seems the entire league is injury prone these days, so that doesnt mean anything

what star isnt injury prone

kobe
wade
bosh
amare
yao
garnett
pierce
boozer
D will
chris paul
B roy

I think dirk dwight and lebron are the only stars who dont get hurt lol.

any way.

point is be patient

so far what we do have is a better backcourt than
duhon and hughes.

moneyg

Starter
Look how terrible our sg position is.bill walker flunked in the D D league and wilson chandler is our starter OMG donnie walsh is one of the worst drafters ever.we couldve gotten warren who last year was a projected top 5 pick and he fell that far and we couldnt atleast get one of the two?we pick rautins who i feel woudlve easily been undrafted and landry fields who i feel is like D-LEE but college version with his buffed up stats.donnie walsh always trys to find diamond in the rough instead of just picking the got damn diamonds wtf?

truthfully.. i think walker is just fooling around in the d league because he know he is on the roster.... just trying different things he cant do.. he will not be this bad

mafra

Legend
Rautins is looking like a terrible decision. I almost believe we drafted him based on the notion we were signing Lebron James. Like he would compliment THE KING.

Maybe D'antoni played with his dad too? Who knows.

But Fields is looking like a player. SO 1-2 aint bad. And we did pick up Jordan appears like he might be developed.

BUT, you are indeed correct. There were a few guys we could have drafted (we let Varnado & Butler go to MIA, there was Stephenson & Warren, Alabi, Lawal, Gallon).... Who knows which one would have been the better pick; but let's just hope passing on Stephenson is not as bad as passing on Artest.

I will say that it can't be worse than taking JR Koch in the 2nd round over Manu Ginobili.

it's only 3 games into the summer league guys, he might be a little rusty I'm sure he's gonna improve as the summer comes to a close and get ready for the season.

jpz17

Starter
no lol.. no we dont' to answer the stupid statement made in the topic title. donnie knows more than anyone on this board. i think he can draft better than you idiots

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
no lol.. no we dont' to answer the stupid statement made in the topic title. donnie knows more than anyone on this board. i think he can draft better than you idiots
You'll earn the right to call people stupid once you prove us all wrong about JJ Reddick's "all-star" potential...smh

jpz17

Starter
You'll earn the right to call people stupid once you prove us all wrong about JJ Reddick's "all-star" potential...smh

Didn't he just get 19 million from two different teams? Obviously he is liked. The Knicks would have gone for him but Rautins was much cheaper. Now, JJ > Rautins at any point in his NBA career. But, Donnie and Mike just wanted a shooter. JJ should be in the 3 pt contest at some point now.. Maybe he can prove people there. And he is expected to start on Orlando who is viewed as a TOP 3 OR 4 TEAM!!

Didn't he just get 19 million from two different teams? Obviously he is liked. The Knicks would have gone for him but Rautins was much cheaper. Now, JJ > Rautins at any point in his NBA career. But, Donnie and Mike just wanted a shooter. JJ should be in the 3 pt contest at some point now.. Maybe he can prove people there. And he is expected to start on Orlando who is viewed as a TOP 3 OR 4 TEAM!!

jj starts over VC? sry dude but your done for the day:teeth:

metrocard

Legend
Its the summer league but Lance will definately be a steal.

I see him as a strong version of Larry Hughes in his prime.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I'm starting to see the merit in the Landry Fields pick.

But passing on Lance "BORN READY" Stephenson for Andy Rautins (who, by the way, is a year older than Wilson Chandler) was a moronic decision. Especially since if Walsh wanted Rautins so bad he probably could've gotten him via undrafted FA signing

jpz17

Starter
I'm starting to see the merit in the Landry Fields pick.

But passing on Lance "BORN READY" Stephenson for Andy Rautins (who, by the way, is a year older than Wilson Chandler) was a moronic decision. Especially since if Walsh wanted Rautins so bad he probably could've gotten him via undrafted FA signing

Well Rautins is very good. Was Stephenson picked by someone?

mafra

Legend
Well Rautins is very good. Was Stephenson picked by someone?

HELLO! He was the next pick., right after Rautins-Fields. They couldn't rush his name up there quick enough, in shock he slid by NY. Sort of like Derozan and Jennings flew off the board last year after we took Hill.