Harrington bashes D'antoni, says Knicks not better, Lebron never coming

tiger0330

Legend
Dyke Manphony has had problems with Marbury, Nate, Hughes, Hill, Harrington, Stoudemire(in Phoenix), and Marion(in Phoenix).

It's obvious that D'Antoni is the one with the problem, and unless he gets fired, the Knicks will continue to lose. His ego is too big to successfully coach a team, unless the team is stacked with All Stars and MVPs, something the Knicks don't have.
I agree about D'Antoni, he pisses a lot of people off. Wait when Curry leaves, he'll probably file a lawsuit saying D'Antoni conspired to ruin his career.

I don't know where I ever got the idea, D'Antoni is a players coach. I don't agree with Harrington about the Knicks, they will be a much improved team. They have an inside defensive presence and they won't be saddled with a PG that couldn't make a shot like last season. Now D'Antoni doesn't have any excuses with this team and he better produce.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He should be grooming D'Antoni's moustache for the opportunity to score around 20 ppg the last 2 seasons.

It wouldn't have happened anywhere else bar maybe New Jersey, Philly or Washington.

His one dimensional game won't help the Nuggets.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Dyke Manphony has had problems with Marbury, Nate, Hughes, Hill, Harrington, Stoudemire(in Phoenix), and Marion(in Phoenix).

It's obvious that D'Antoni is the one with the problem, and unless he gets fired, the Knicks will continue to lose. His ego is too big to successfully coach a team, unless the team is stacked with All Stars and MVPs, something the Knicks don't have.

Marbury: Is one of the game's biggest team cancers

Nate: If he didn't listen to Larry Brown, what made you think he'd listen to anybody?

Hughes: Does anybody NOT remember his streaky shooting?

Hill: Was a ROOKIE. He played Jared Jeffries instead of Jordan Hill so we could TRADE Jeffries at the deadline (I assume you mean Jordan Hill anyway).

Harrington: Was also in Don Nelson's doghouse

Stoudemire: Was immature, he admits it himself

Marion: Young, admits it himself

How come likeable players like Steve Nash and Grant Hill have never complained about D'Antoni?

With regards to Harrington, he can eat a dick. He singlehandedly lost two games for us by getting stupid ass technicals (first hanging on the rim, then hitting the backboard on the way to the rim). He chucked the ball and took SSOL way too far with his incredibly terrible shooting. Not to mention though he was a great scorer for the first three quarters he's one of the worst performers in the 4th quarter...ever.

mafra

Legend

By no means am I a D'antoni cheerleader. Still not even sure if I like him, or want him as my coach, but we have to be fair. We cannot judge MD on the last 2 seasons. Walsh said himself he takes the blame. 8 games into his first season Crawford-Randolph are traded, and this team really had no chance after that. Forget the talent, or lack of, but the mere fact that the Knicks annoucned their 2-year tank-it plan it was everyone-for-themsleves mentality.

And if you look at the one common denominator in the list of HOF names you just provided.... What is it?

NONE OF THOSE CATS LIKE TO PASS THE ROCK!

Look, sometimes when you look at D'ant you want to punch him in the nose. I d on't know why. But there it is. Still, look at Larry Brown. PLayers don't have to love you for you to be a good coach.

Bottom line: these players today are selfish, spoiled, and have been coddled since their AAU days. If you give them a curfew they think you're being overbearing. Ask them to pass the ball to the open man who has the better shot, well they think you're being a dictator.

Any criticism is construed as a manifestation of absolute hatred, and an assault on their character. This idea of respect-dissing and how these players misinterpret basic interpesonal relationships amazes me. Their peeps egg them on, and the rift grows....

Again, "YES" is all they want to hear.

With this said, MD earns his reputation here this year. Time to see results.

KingCharles34

All Star
regardless of what people think of the players that Antoni has had problems with, if you dont admit that he has a poor ability to communicate with his players then your dikk rider, straight up. I mean, this fukkin guy goes and tells Q-Rich that Starbury wont be playin in the opening game, Q-Rich goes and tells the whole team except starbury, and we know the rest. Who the fukk is Q-Rich?

Antoni clearly has problems with his emotions and communicating with his players, i dont care about the names on the list. Thats still a long list of players that have called him out so if your defendin him then keep being blind.

With that being said I think he can do some good things for our teams offensively this year. We might get to witness a breakout season or two this year, i just wish he would put his damn ego aside and hire a defensive coach.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I've been saying this from the beginning. Allow D'Antoni a proper roster before an evaluation is made. He has a proper roster now. If we are below .500 by the end of the year, he failed. If we're above .500, he succeeded...for now.

@KingStarbury3-If those who support D'Antoni are dickriders for ignoring reports of feuds, wouldn't those who supported Mebury, while ignoring the many reports of his feuds, be considered dickriders as well?