Grim Reaper Interactive Radio Show

Which player will be our "THE GUY" in the playoffs?

• Raymond felton

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Amare stoudamire

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Danillo gallinari

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Anthony randolph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toney douglass

• Wilson chandler

• Kelenna azubuike

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bill walker

• Landry fields

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GRIM REAPER

Rookie
THIS IS GRIM REAPERS INTERACTIVE RADIO SHOW!!! what i am going to do here is post questions,polls,news,and scores and want to know what the new york knick nation feels about things and i will update this every morning and this can be a cool way to express news and things thats going on.
July 16 2010:
daily news:According to the daily news rudy fernandez does not want to be "brandon roys backup" so he says that the ny knicks are a top team for him and will love coming to ny.the daily news also is reporting that the knicks are indeed looking to move wilson chandler for their deals and trades so dont expect him to sit around to much longer.

Also on espn 1050 radio raymond felton was a guest and he describes how much fun he will have with the knicks and how he is going to play and what not but i can tell he feels like a kid in the candy store so he states how he will bring leadership to this team and although he didnt say how many wins the knicks may get,but did say" we'll see you in the playoffs".

Now the first question is that if the knicks did get into the playoffs.who do you feel will be capable enough to carry them threw it?

next i want to know if you guys are a beliver,that saving cap space and going after superstars is more effective than building a team threw quality draft selections and development of our young up and coming players?

third is,if we do trade wilson chandler would you rather get a player of equal value or get a draft pick and try and get lucky?

last is,if we drafted lance stephenson and/or willie warren would you be more optimistic about our future?or do you feel andy rautins landry fields would be a better FIT for our team?

KNICKS SUMMER LEAGUE IS AT 4PM EST TIME

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Amar'e's going to be the guy for us in the playoffs easily. He's the most dominate and proven. watching him this past playoff season he wrecked the blazers,spurs and lakers. no reason why he cant do the same in the east. although for us to advance out the first round we'll need the other players to come out and support Amar'e.

GRIM REAPER

Rookie
Amar'e's going to be the guy for us in the playoffs easily. He's the most dominate and proven. watching him this past playoff season he wrecked the blazers,spurs and lakers. no reason why he cant do the same in the east. although for us to advance out the first round we'll need the other players to come out and support Amar'e.

but what if amare is in a slump?i know for sure he will be the #1 man but who do you think will be that perimeter player who can carry us? do you think we need to upgrade and get a playmaking scorer the likes of a jason terry caron butler type?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
but what if amare is in a slump?i know for sure he will be the #1 man but who do you think will be that perimeter player who can carry us? do you think we need to upgrade and get a playmaking scorer the likes of a jason terry caron butler type?

whether Amar'e is struggling or not is another story, but either way he's going to demand the double-team in the post so its on all our guys to knock down shots and get to the basket they will have the lane or the open shot. so its not just a one guy thing its going to be a collective effort at that point. But amar'e is proven in the playoffs and in the regular season-the most dominate big man in the league- but he will have his up's and down's but its because of his talent he will demand the double most of the time he'll beat it but then thats where the other guys need to come to play. namely Gallo, Randolph and Felton.

Paul1355

All Star
Have to go with Amare.

He almost beat the lakers by himself in the post

Felton's passing and uptempo game has to be consistent and Gallo can't go on a shooting slump