Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: Trade anderson

  1. #16
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    but we can lay off housten. thats wat every1 is saying lay houston off.

  2. #17
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    THAT'S CUZ PEOPLE WANT HOUSTON!!! NO ONE WANTS ANDERSON!!!!!!

  3. #18
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    there as got to be a team that would want him. like the bobcats or somehting. anderson is NOT THAT BAD

  4. #19
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    there as got to be a team that would want him. like the bobcats or somehting. anderson is NOT THAT BAD
    Okay now that's wrong and you know it. He is terrible and even if he was okay he isn't worth what we're paying him.

  5. #20
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i know hes not worth what we are paying him but maybe a team would want him.

  6. #21
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    i know hes not worth what we are paying him but maybe a team would want him.
    Name one. Then I'll know if you are crazy or not.

  7. #22
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    bobcats there brand new team and need a player who can come off the bench or even start

  8. #23
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    bobcats there brand new team and need a player who can come off the bench or even start
    AND YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THEY WOULD TAKE ANDERSON?!?! THEY'RE A SMALL TEAM THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO WASTE SO MUCH MONEY ON ANDERSON!!!

  9. #24
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    how do you know they will pay him that much?

  10. #25
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    how do you know they will pay him that much?
    BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO PAY HIM!!! THE KNICKS ARE PAYING HIM WELL SO ARE THE BOBCATS. WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT HE IS EXPENSIVE!!

  11. #26
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    so why is this topic even here because no one wants him so where you ganna trade him.

  12. #27
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    so why is this topic even here because no one wants him so where you ganna trade him.
    This is probably here to establish the fact that Anderson isn't good. Also don't ask me why it's here I didn't start it and just because some people made a topic on a website about Shandon Anderson doesn't make it easy to trade him!

  13. #28
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ok anderson sucks, nobody wants him, he gets paid way to much.

    so we are stuck with anderson

  14. #29
    Member Only The Knicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    ok anderson sucks, nobody wants him, he gets paid way to much.

    so we are stuck with anderson
    Yeah exactly. But first you say he isn't that bad and now you say he sucks.

  15. #30
    Veteran JJtheKnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    hes not the worst. i only say hes ok because of his defence

Similar Threads

  1. Isiah Must Make Trade to Save His Job
    By furious lord in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Dec 18, 2006, 18:35
  2. 4 team trade idea
    By edsonline in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Oct 22, 2004, 11:50
  3. Crawford rejects the trade
    By jsm0331 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Aug 04, 2004, 17:35
  4. trade marbury and anderson
    By nycballa91 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jun 02, 2004, 09:02
  5. Knicks have trade options with Dallas
    By allan20 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 04, 2003, 12:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •