Trade anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
bobcats there brand new team and need a player who can come off the bench or even start
AND YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THEY WOULD TAKE ANDERSON?!?! THEY'RE A SMALL TEAM THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO WASTE SO MUCH MONEY ON ANDERSON!!!

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
so why is this topic even here because no one wants him so where you ganna trade him.
This is probably here to establish the fact that Anderson isn't good. Also don't ask me why it's here I didn't start it and just because some people made a topic on a website about Shandon Anderson doesn't make it easy to trade him!

WiL8000

Rotation player
He sucks, he's the guy who didn't score a single basket in game three against the Nets, while playing for most of the game, and he didn't do squat for defense either in that one. When Anderson was taking shots, the Nets left him wide open everytime, knowing that he would miss the shot. Shandon doesn't come close to having what it takes to play for a city like New York. I can't stand the sight of him...... :idea:

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
He sucks, he's the guy who didn't score a single basket in game three against the Nets, while playing for most of the game, and he didn't do squat for defense either in that one. When Anderson was taking shots, the Nets left him wide open everytime, knowing that he would miss the shot. Shandon doesn't come close to having what it takes to play for a city like New York. I can't stand the sight of him...... :idea:
THANK YOU Wil8000!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.