Interview with Ronny Turiaf

LeFlume

All Star
I think he is my favorite Knick going forward. I would be proud to wear his jersey. He is the perfect energy guy that you have of the bench. The junkyard dog II

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I think he is my favorite Knick going forward. I would be proud to wear his jersey. He is the perfect energy guy that you have of the bench. The junkyard dog II

HAHAaaaa! The junkyard dog... Good to see someone else is as old as I am.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

awww man the junkyard dog; wow old school bringing it back loll. havent had a physical player like him since

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
he is really going to help out the other front court players in that he keeps the ball alive on rebounds... with the length of some of the young guys thats going to help them reach out ... phil jackson loved this guy when he was with the lakers... go knicks

Big C

Benchwarmer
I like JYD also but I think Turiaf is much better. He can score. I remember when Gasol was out for the Lakers and Turiaf had some nice 20 point games.

Paul1355

All Star
good locker room guys are key for team chemistry which is what Mike D is all about...great pick up and he is known as a shot blocking rebounding big man...gotta love it

brings energy which we extremely lacked last season and brings that CHarles Oakley passion to the game...he will be a fan favorite with the braids and crazy facial hair lol

Turiaf is just a 18-21min player, he does not fill the role we need at center he is quite undersized.I do like that he will bring energy and shot blocking , if we can get a legit center he can play a Chris Anderson role for us.