Can we stop...

metrocard

Legend
making LeBron/Miami Heat threads in the NY Knicks forum?

I come here to read about the Orange and Blue, not the pussies in South Beach.

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer
Agreed X2222.. we need to stop and get over the fact Lebron is in MIA.. he isn't a Knick and will never be one... we need to focus on who we have and could get realistically....

Scribbles

Rotation player
What do you expect? We've had LeBron threads here for TWO YEARS.

It won't end.

It's a bitter pill to swallow but we just have to accept that LeBron played himself and pretty much committed career suicide.

His inner circle look like a bunch of retards now.

I still dont think they will win a championship.

KingCharles34

All Star
Sly that song you got in your sig is straight heat dunn....cant believe i never heard it.

And yes, I c/s this 5 star thread....too many lebron threads, i could see within a couple days after his decision but thats old news now.

Like Gay Z said its on to the next one.....as in next year, this years free agency is irrelevant and some of you acted like little girls beggin for Lebron to come play. As soon as he made his decision, he became a hated man...how can you be on someones dikk one minute and then hate them the next?

Metro, myself, ABCD, OGknicksfan, and a few other posters never flip flopped like some of these sandal wearing faggs that had lebron in a knicks jersey.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
What do you expect? We've had LeBron threads here for TWO YEARS.

It won't end.

It's a bitter pill to swallow but we just have to accept that LeBron played himself and pretty much committed career suicide.

His inner circle look like a bunch of retards now.

I still dont think they will win a championship.
well i expect to hear about the growth of our team, lebron was talked about because as fans we wanted him to be apart of us and he isnt, so can we please let it go n talk about our team

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Couldn`t agree more, let`s forget about Lebron. If people want to talk about Lebron then they should post in the NBA section on the forum and not here in the Knicks section.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
agreed **** lebron im tired of seeing this lebron shit on this site. he could choke on wades dick for all i care.

jpz17

Starter
His name should be filtered on this shit.

LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES LEBRON JAMES