Dwyane Wade needs to choose his words more wisely

KingCharles34

All Star
Hes sorta right...the media keeps gettin worse with time. 'Scust @ how much media attention Miami got, i was watchin espn alot hopin to see more about the knicks. Those lames over at espn need to eat a dikk and watch tv

smokes

Huge Member
Hes sorta right...the media keeps gettin worse with time. 'Scust @ how much media attention Miami got, i was watchin espn alot hopin to see more about the knicks. Those lames over at espn need to eat a dikk and watch tv

Yes he is but using WTC as an example is just retarded. Not only did all the FA's diss New York with their decision but it's totally egotistical and brainless to compare the media attention surrounding sports players against the media attention of one of the worst disasters ever.

And I'm not even an American or a New Yorker so 9/11 is a lot further from home to me.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i used to be a wade fan and had a lot of respect for him but ever since the formation of "the bitch 3" they have all been pissing me off. They are constantly sucking each other off during interviews wheres its to the point where i wanna crack them in the face. they can go **** themselves for all i care. on that note cant wait to beat them

lebron is the little pus** tht followed him, dwade sat back and let the players that wanted to come to him come, dwade is the man best player in the NBA besides Kobe IMO, but wut he sed in the interview wasn't right

I like Wade but this was a really dumb choice of words.

But on an unrelated note, he's becoming less and less likable everyday. Just by doing things and saying things that haven't been in his nature over the past seven years.

Sage

Rotation player
Very dumb and insensitive thing to say. On top of that, they must already be thinking they're gonna get more than 72 wins this year. Not a chance when everyone wants to smack them about.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Dumb a$$ comment. U don't ever create a parallel between losing a few games to the worse terrorist attack on US soil. It shows a lack of respect by these fools who get handed everything on a silver platter.

Well here's some chants that should reverberate throughout the garden when the heat come to play

Anytime wade touches the ball
Terro-rist

Lebron: de- lon-te west

Bosh: Ru-paul

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
his exact words were...

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for," Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

I see nothing wrong in what he said... or how he said it. He's absolutely right. The media is going to trash on them every single chance they get.

KBlack25

Starter
his exact words were...

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for," Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

I see nothing wrong in what he said... or how he said it. He's absolutely right. The media is going to trash on them every single chance they get.

What he ACTUALLY said is fairly reasonable...but if you are a public figure you would probably be well advised to NOT compare anything to the WTC, even in a manner like this.