Thread: Official NBA Power Rankings

Hybrid View

Default Official NBA Power Rankings

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It's mid-July, so I thought I would look up power rankings and see where the Knicks were. NBA.com only does the top 15 and we ain't in the top 15 right now, but the other two had us making the playoffs. The 2nd site's analysis is more fluid than the first one's. Interesting stuff regardless. Thoughts?

the top 2 links have us going into the playoffs

I think we can overtake the Hawks - POTENTIALLY. At least based on talent . . . The Hawks made the Bucks without Bogut look good, and they got KILLED by the Magic.

Originally Posted by shaolin
    I think we can overtake the Hawks - POTENTIALLY. At least based on talent . . . The Hawks made the Bucks without Bogut look good, and they got KILLED by the Magic.
    I still believe that's a tall order with the current squad. I suppose it is possible, but I wouldn't get too excited about that just yet. How about we make the playoffs first? LOL. I just want to get in!

Originally Posted by Felix_1616
    I still believe that's a tall order with the current squad. I suppose it is possible, but I wouldn't get too excited about that just yet. How about we make the playoffs first? LOL. I just want to get in!
    I know the Knicks are going to fight to get into the playoffs, and that is just the realistic outlook. The Hawks look good on paper and should be a top 6 team, but I just don't think they are going to be nearly as good they were last season even if they have all their pieces back. And they have a HUGE void at PG. The Knicks were able to beat them 3 times last year during the season with a mimimally operational team. They were also able to win A LOT of close games. I think we match up well against the Hawks. I think we will win 10 more games compared to last year's record at the very least. We can, at best, reach the 45-win mark. If this is achieved, then we can overtake the Hawks for sure. I don't think they are winning 53 games this year, or even close to that. Just my 2 cents. I don't think I am overly excited or anything like that.

Here is to the Knicks' future - not only this year, but the upcoming years.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

the key thing is... ask yourself.. who made thew playopffs last year that wont make it this year.?????.. cleveland, bobcats....

now who didnt make it last year that will make it this year??

nobody..EXCEPT US

i think we are better than cleveland and charlotte... so we r guaranteed at least a 7 SPOT.