Anybody buy a Stoudemire Jersey yet?

p0nder

Starter
I think i'ma skimp a Bill off the wifey's engagment ring and get myself a STAT jersey. I mean $100 doesn't buy u much in the way of a diamond these days. In fact i might buy her a knicks jersey too (she's a raptors fan, but they suck) might get her a gallo jersey or something... it'd be nice to find a pink knicks jersey if i could... anyone see anything like that out there?

I think i'ma skimp a Bill off the wifey's engagment ring and get myself a STAT jersey. I mean $100 doesn't buy u much in the way of a diamond these days. In fact i might buy her a knicks jersey too (she's a raptors fan, but they suck) might get her a gallo jersey or something... it'd be nice to find a pink knicks jersey if i could... anyone see anything like that out there?
No but they do have Jersey Dresses on Ebay?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im waiting for the swingman jerseys to come out at the NBA store they told me its not coming till before the season. so im considering getting an authentic but unno.

i also will ask them if their getting any randolph jerseys in i'd def cop that.

havent bought a knicks jersey since spree and houston i might buy a throwback ewing or starks. but we'll see i did recently buy a pair of knicks swingman shorts the home ones

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

first off congrats, and im sure you could find some on NBAstore.com. i was at the nba store the otherweek and they have tons of female jerseys i believe

jpz17

Starter
im waiting for the swingman jerseys to come out at the NBA store they told me its not coming till before the season. so im considering getting an authentic but unno.

i also will ask them if their getting any randolph jerseys in i'd def cop that.

havent bought a knicks jersey since spree and houston i might buy a throwback ewing or starks. but we'll see i did recently buy a pair of knicks swingman shorts the home ones

I went to the NBA store a few months ago in NYC... bought a gallo shirt :thumbsup:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i live about 20 mins away from it by train so i usually buy stuff from there instead of ordering

It's 'authentic" if you catch my drift I know alot of people who used this website and have seen great results.
http://www.tarajersey.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=7674
Really wished they put a photo of the actual jersey and not a generic NBAshop photo.

lol read the description, it says Miami Heat. I've gotten jerseys from pretty sketchy sites like this one. Moat times you can tell if you'll be happy with your purchase by just looking at the item picture, not here though. They're all fake. It's just a matter of how close to real they look.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Well, I live in England and am desperate to buy an Amare jersey. I cannot get one in any shops here and cannot find any UK based web-sites that sell them.

So, looks like I`ll have to buy one from the NBA store in the U.S. which is going to cost me a small fortune in postage. I don`t mind though I just want to wear those two beautiful words on my chest and also have Amare`s name and number.

I can`t believe that the NBA don`t set up a web-based supplier here in the UK. Us UK NBA fans are treated really badly despite our support, even though there is no NBA on our televisions.

If anybody knows of any UK based sites where I can buy one from then maybe you could PM. me and let me know.

Scipio.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
lol read the description, it says Miami Heat. I've gotten jerseys from pretty sketchy sites like this one. Moat times you can tell if you'll be happy with your purchase by just looking at the item picture, not here though. They're all fake. It's just a matter of how close to real they look.
I know but my Jet forum bought a shit ton of Jet jerseys from this website. Obviously they are fake, but they are good fakes.
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=45193&page=68