Anybody buy a Stoudemire Jersey yet?

Paul1355

All Star
Once thing if for sure is that with my name being Paul, if Chris Paul came to the Knicks I would buy that jersey in a heartbeat.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I can almost guarantee that site is a fraud. Buying from there will only lose your money, don't rush on it!!

feetoe

Benchwarmer
those who live in New York, is the NBA Store selling STAT authentics now? if so what is the price of it, thanks!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
those who live in New York, is the NBA Store selling STAT authentics now? if so what is the price of it, thanks!

Go to Modells.com and Google Modells coupons. I was able to get a Melo authentic for $199.00 with the coupon code instead of the normal $249.00 price.

feetoe

Benchwarmer
Go to Modells.com and Google Modells coupons. I was able to get a Melo authentic for $199.00 with the coupon code instead of the normal $249.00 price.

thanks, I thought they only sold Gallinari and STAT, what number did you get? was it limited to 500, 250 or 100?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
thanks, I thought they only sold Gallinari and STAT, what number did you get? was it limited to 500, 250 or 100?

I got it last year for $199.00 and got #7 Home Jersey. I Googled and found a 25% off coupon code and applied it. FYI, I needed to actually build the jersey...meaning I selected the number and name as they did not have a Melo jersey outright advertised. (at the time)

feetoe

Benchwarmer
I got it last year for $199.00 and got #7 Home Jersey. I Googled and found a 25% off coupon code and applied it. FYI, I needed to actually build the jersey...meaning I selected the number and name as they did not have a Melo jersey outright advertised. (at the time)

you meant personalized it, aren't those more expensive? also, are there any differences between the authentics and game jersey, like material wise?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
you meant personalized it, aren't those more expensive? also, are there any differences between the authentics and game jersey, like material wise?

Same price, same exact material, same exact jersey. They come directly from Adidas and the only difference is that one was made ahead of time.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
thanks, one last thing I wanted to ask you is there extra length on the jersey? if so how much, the game jerseys have +4 it looks like

http://nbagameworn.com/edealinv/ser...el=&oldParentID=&catParentID=41332&scId=41332

It depends on the size and what they have available. Look for an L or BT if you need it longer. Sorry but I am not an expert in size.

EDIT...This should help: http://www.modells.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=1381339&backTo=3774315&infoType=infosport