Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody buy a Stoudemire Jersey yet?

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

yea i live about 20 mins away from it by train so i usually buy stuff from there instead of ordering

Originally Posted by TheBig****
    It's 'authentic" if you catch my drift I know alot of people who used this website and have seen great results.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Really wished they put a photo of the actual jersey and not a generic NBAshop photo.
    lol read the description, it says Miami Heat. I've gotten jerseys from pretty sketchy sites like this one. Moat times you can tell if you'll be happy with your purchase by just looking at the item picture, not here though. They're all fake. It's just a matter of how close to real they look.

Well, I live in England and am desperate to buy an Amare jersey. I cannot get one in any shops here and cannot find any UK based web-sites that sell them.

So, looks like I`ll have to buy one from the NBA store in the U.S. which is going to cost me a small fortune in postage. I don`t mind though I just want to wear those two beautiful words on my chest and also have Amare`s name and number.

I can`t believe that the NBA don`t set up a web-based supplier here in the UK. Us UK NBA fans are treated really badly despite our support, even though there is no NBA on our televisions.

If anybody knows of any UK based sites where I can buy one from then maybe you could PM. me and let me know.

Scipio.

Veteran

holding out for CP3

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    lol read the description, it says Miami Heat. I've gotten jerseys from pretty sketchy sites like this one. Moat times you can tell if you'll be happy with your purchase by just looking at the item picture, not here though. They're all fake. It's just a matter of how close to real they look.
    I know but my Jet forum bought a **** ton of Jet jerseys from this website. Obviously they are fake, but they are good fakes.

Originally Posted by TheBig****
    I know but my Jet forum bought a **** ton of Jet jerseys from this website. Obviously they are fake, but they are good fakes.
    Oh yeah I've been happy with a lot of the "good fakes" I bought, but you just gotta use common sense and be careful.

Once thing if for sure is that with my name being Paul, if Chris Paul came to the Knicks I would buy that jersey in a heartbeat.

I really haven't seen authentic jerseys on the Knicks or NBA website. I stumbled upon this bootleg what do you guys think?
    Since my last name is Gallo I have to get a Gallinari jersey soon.

I can almost guarantee that site is a fraud. Buying from there will only lose your money, don't rush on it!!

those who live in New York, is the NBA Store selling STAT authentics now? if so what is the price of it, thanks!

Originally Posted by feetoe
    those who live in New York, is the NBA Store selling STAT authentics now? if so what is the price of it, thanks!
    Go to Modells.com and Google Modells coupons. I was able to get a Melo authentic for $199.00 with the coupon code instead of the normal $249.00 price.

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Go to Modells.com and Google Modells coupons. I was able to get a Melo authentic for $199.00 with the coupon code instead of the normal $249.00 price.
    thanks, I thought they only sold Gallinari and STAT, what number did you get? was it limited to 500, 250 or 100?

Originally Posted by feetoe
    thanks, I thought they only sold Gallinari and STAT, what number did you get? was it limited to 500, 250 or 100?
    I got it last year for $199.00 and got #7 Home Jersey. I Googled and found a 25% off coupon code and applied it. FYI, I needed to actually build the jersey...meaning I selected the number and name as they did not have a Melo jersey outright advertised. (at the time)

Anyone come across any good jersey deals?
    I picked up one of those black Melo jerseys at Modells for 25 bucks.

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    I got it last year for $199.00 and got #7 Home Jersey. I Googled and found a 25% off coupon code and applied it. FYI, I needed to actually build the jersey...meaning I selected the number and name as they did not have a Melo jersey outright advertised. (at the time)
    you meant personalized it, aren't those more expensive? also, are there any differences between the authentics and game jersey, like material wise?