Tapatalk

Rady:

Anyway you can make this site compatible with the iPhone app, Tapatalk? It takes vBulletin boards and puts them in a nice, easy to use format for the iPhone/iPod touch.

It's actually pretty cool. Just wondering if you could hook it up. Might attract more users.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Installation seemed very simple though i don't know if it works since this board runs on 3.6.7 and they only had Tapatalk scripts for vB 3.7 and higher. The status seems however to be ok so it might just work. Let me know.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
how about an android app as well i'd def love to be in touch with KO while im on the go, i'd even pay $ for that app haha

The forum shows up in search, but I'm getting some weird errors when I try to browse.

ko1.jpg

ko2.jpg

Excuse my jailbreak lol

rady

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like this version of the vB is not supported by tapatalk.. yet. I'll check for updates though.
@DaTPRINCE: i don't know much about these apps, i'm open for suggestions

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
http://www.talkandroid.com/google-android-application-guide/

http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/top-10-tutorials-to-develop-iphone-apps/

i dont really know much about apps either as far as the actual "development" goes. i have been trying to read up and make a knicksonline app ( pretty much the website but in an app and is reformatted to phones ) but im still in the ground work and not really good with computers but thats what the internet will help me with also i need a lot of time to do so ill look into it.

my suggestion is; is it a lot harder to make the site "mobile" in a seperate app thats what im trying to find out myself

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I've found and uploaded a mobile version of the forum that actually works! To use it, scroll down to the bottom left selector and choose Mobile as your template.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im about to purchase tapatalk which should make the forum work well on mobile, which is great news as i get to stay connected to the forum on the go:peace::gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i downloaded tapatalk on my android but its not working for reason im guessing its because of the reasons you guys mentioned above

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i have and it's very useful i actually used it while i was at work, definitely a lot easier to use the mobile version then the full on on mobile loll.