Why in the world are we talking about trading Felton

rw005

Benchwarmer
Seriously why the hell are we talking about trading him already? We haven't had a real PG since the days of Starks (sorry Marbury :teeth:)

I want to keep Felton for at least 3 years. and then maybe I will say trade him? is this like the new thing for the Knicks? trade each player to get stars that would rather hog the greatness and have the attitude of being on top of the world than win a championship as a team?

Regardless, I want to beat Miami, theyre not so tough as they sound.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Seriously why the hell are we talking about trading him already? We haven't had a real PG since the days of Starks (sorry Marbury :teeth:)

I want to keep Felton for at least 3 years. and then maybe I will say trade him? is this like the new thing for the Knicks? trade each player to get stars that would rather hog the greatness and have the attitude of being on top of the world than win a championship as a team?

Regardless, I want to beat Miami, theyre not so tough as they sound.

I was waiting for a comment like this.

Totally agree 100%...

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Everyone is talking about trading felton because they think CP3 is coming to the Knicks. Once that nonsense is over and done with and he either stays put or goes to Orlando then no one will be talking about it anymore.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Felton cannot be traded until Dec 15. He is our PG now and will be for the first 2 months of the season at least. I like to keep him for 2 years, and depending on how he does, exercise the 3rd year team option or go after Deron and/or Melo.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I like Felton too. But I really, really like CP3.

If we don't get Paul, I'll have confidence in Felton's ability to run the team while continuing to improve.