Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: It's too bad Marbury didn't work out

  1. #1
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default It's too bad Marbury didn't work out

    Knicks actually are his favorite team.

    I'm hoping for a player on our team one day to be a fan of the Knicks.

    Don't really have much to add to this haha. Just throwing it out there.

  2. #2
    Member Dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    You are talking about a guy with:

    - no rings
    -caused our franchise MILLIONS
    -smokes weed... A LOT
    -proclaimed himself as being the best PG in the NBA when there was at least 8 better Pg's than him (5 with rings)
    -posted videos of himself on you tube crying into a camera, rubbing himself with lotion and dancing to oldschool Michael Jackson records, etc etc
    - sat on our bench in a suit and watching a game earning more than you and I and both our entire familes could earn in a year inside 48 minutes (x 67) (x 67 = TIMES 67, or MULTIPLIED BY 67)
    - Got major excited on a NYC stret over a trade for Zach Randolph "a beast' down low, like we were going to win multiple championships, in case you missed it, here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    - Failed, in every season, in every aspect of the word FAIL

    and now you start a thread about him 2 years later after we have totally changed the face of the organisation around and put us into realistic contention of actually going somewhere postive. ***K OFF ***T, I wish I could close this thread, douchebag.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wow i just looked at his stuff on youtube, was he making these videos before or after he was exiled from the team? Being from Aus we didnt get a lot of news about him off the court...I had no idea how badly he had lost it.

  4. #4
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    that video was hilarious dirk!

  5. #5
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Dirk, calm down. The point wasn't about me liking Marbury. I'm just sick of hearing about free agents using New York as a means to get bigger contracts elsewhere. I wish a New York kid would sign with us. Melo might be that guy, CP3, not so much.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    That has got to be the funniest video I have seen in a good while.

  7. #7
    Member Dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Dirk, calm down. The point wasn't about me liking Marbury. I'm just sick of hearing about free agents using New York as a means to get bigger contracts elsewhere. I wish a New York kid would sign with us. Melo might be that guy, CP3, not so much.
    Sorry, I shouldn't have called you names. Marbury just pisses me off that's all, years of looking and listening to all his sh*t.

  8. #8
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dirk
    You are talking about a guy with:

    - no rings
    -caused our franchise MILLIONS
    -smokes weed... A LOT
    -proclaimed himself as being the best PG in the NBA when there was at least 8 better Pg's than him (5 with rings)
    -posted videos of himself on you tube crying into a camera, rubbing himself with lotion and dancing to oldschool Michael Jackson records, etc etc
    - sat on our bench in a suit and watching a game earning more than you and I and both our entire familes could earn in a year inside 48 minutes (x 67) (x 67 = TIMES 67, or MULTIPLIED BY 67)
    - Got major excited on a NYC stret over a trade for Zach Randolph "a beast' down low, like we were going to win multiple championships, in case you missed it, here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    - Failed, in every season, in every aspect of the word FAIL
    .

  9. #9
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dirk
    Sorry, I shouldn't have called you names. Marbury just pisses me off that's all, years of looking and listening to all his sh*t.
    No problem. Good thing for me I didn't have to put up with that all those years since I didn't watch basketball in a long time before a couple years ago (not because of how bad the team was, just because I wasn't into it a while).

  10. #10
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Marbury couldn't work, couse he is cancerous. He infects everything he touches. That is why i am happy he is in China. I am hopping he will destroy the communist party from inside in.

  11. #11
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    [IMG]http://www.rudezone.net/images/notThis****Again.gif[/IMG]

  12. #12
    Member Asimov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    i am ashamed he comes from brooklyn
    they r crazy sometimes...like zab judah

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That video is to funny.. I needed that laugh

Similar Threads

  1. Best Knick of the Decade
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2009, 23:44
  2. Marbury interview on ESPN2 last night
    By richtree in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Apr 30, 2009, 16:43
  3. The Incredible Mismanagement Of Stephon Marbury
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: Mar 09, 2009, 23:46
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2009, 19:50
  5. Marbury speaks out
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 12:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •