Who was a bigger ballhog?Harrington or Zack Randolph?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I remember when D'Antoni came in, he wanted everybody to share the ball, and for the most part, everybody did, except Randolph. He started off the season with us pretty nicely though. Was consistant. While it might have not been the flow D'Antoni wanted, and myself, at least he was dependable to score.

Harrington on the other hand, tried to score no matter how bad of a game he was playing. It was downright frustrating when he was off.

So yeah, Harrington was obviously the bigger ballhog to me. Only thing seperating those two on the Knicks was the contracts. Glad both are gone because of the lack of chemistry they brought.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I don?t really care honestly. Neither are a Knick ? thank god. But to answer your question, Zack is definitely the bigger ball hog.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

moneyg

Starter
ummmmm harrington is the bigger ball hog.. its quite obvious....

his assist rate is less than zach:update:
his points are less than zach:update:
his rebounds are less than zach:update:
his fg% is less than zach:update:

at least zach puts up numbers...

id rather have zach on my team anyday over harrington....
anybody that thinks otherwise. id have to seriously question their baskeball knowledge and possible drug use

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Harrington was probably worse of a ball hog...

Z-Bo's biggest issue was moreso his contract than his playing ability. He was questionable on defense but he was a great rebounder and a good scorer...

Toons

is the Bo$$
harrington chucked more shots than jamal crawford. comparing him to zach is just rediculous. glad harry is gone

yea harrington jus shot out of nowhere like once he got the ball, half the time he wouldn't even try to make a play..thank god hes gone :thumbsup:

I liked Zebo, him and crawford started gelling early in the season and had me kinda hype...

Harrington is a good role player and thats it. He's from the tri-state and tried to make a name for himself by trying to hard. I really don't know what cramped his game more...his unconcious selfish play, or those wack ass sneakers he tried to promote.

elcol

Rotation player
I liked Zebo, him and crawford started gelling early in the season and had me kinda hype...

Harrington is a good role player and thats it. He's from the tri-state and tried to make a name for himself by trying to hard. I really don't know what cramped his game more...his unconcious selfish play, or those wack ass sneakers he tried to promote.

lmfao what were they called, prodigy or protege ?