Originally Posted by Toons
you guys are crazy. im 24, and i have played pickup games where it gets really intense, and after the game the two teams dont speak. no that we aint boys, its just that emotion gets inthe way. Compounded with being on national tv all the time. getting interviewd almost every day from he was in high school could get tiresome and annoying. so what if he declines an interview.....thats like one out of 100,000 interviews james did do.
Hear that. But you're not PAID to play basketball. Lebron James is. There are rules to abide by, and one of them is being avaibale to the media following games. When the team is ousted from the playoffs... onw up and be a man. The networks pay big bucks, and as an employee you have responsibilities. He certainly doesn't mind giving interviews after he wins.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here Lebron starts of saying 'he doesn't want to make excuses' but then proceeds to excuse his play. Invoking his elbow injury.... IF you're hurt than don't play, or else keep quiet about it.

THEN....

And yet, after Tuesday’s ferocious failure of his professional career, the encompassing embarrassment of a 120-88 Game 5 loss to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], James dismissed his unthinkably poor performance with this colossal cop-out: “I spoil a lot of people with my play. When you have three bad games in seven years, it’s easy to point them out.”

HUH? After a humiliating playoff series, where Lebron played poorly at times.... You just don't utter this. It's like Arod saying"I hit a lot of homers, who cares if I fail to hit a few in Oct."

Man up.