SHAQ WANTS OUT(Article)

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1824691

In addressing reporters Thursday, Kupchak said the team intends to do whatever it can to keep Bryant. Having opted out of his current contract, Bryant could sign a seven-year deal worth around $140 million with the Lakers.

O'Neal canceled his scheduled exit interview Friday, apparently upset at remarks made by Kupchak, who left the door open to trading the star center if he demanded it while saying Bryant would never be traded.

ESPN.com's Marc Stein has learned that the Lakers' big man, who can opt out of his contract after next season, has demanded a trade.

AJD

Benchwarmer
Only The Knicks said:
Looks like the Lakers are going to be having a rough offseason.
SHAQ DEMANDED a TRADE!!! :p :p :p
70 Bucks says he's off to Orlando. Keep it :calm: just A BIG RUMOR....!!! :)

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
HAHA!!! That's great news!! Agreed with AJD, he's going back to Orlando!!!
Will we (the East) still be a pushover conference??!! Huh??!?!? Kupchak was a total idiot by saying that cuz IMO Kobe's gone!

JJtheKnick

Starter
now that phil is gone its going to be a hole new laker team. kobe said he wanted a to to himself. well with shaq gone the lakers will be his. so maybe he wont leave the lakers after all

WiL8000

Rotation player
There are alot of questions that rise with Shaq's trade request. If not Orlando, what teams is he considering being traded to. If Orlando is the team he wants, the only way I see it is if he's traded for TMac. I thought that Shaq and TMac wanted to play together. TMac and Kobe are two superegos, could you really see those two getting along in LA? I see one or two more teams somehow getting involved in this with Orlando and LA to make something work out. I hope the Knicks in some way benefit from whatever transpires.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
There are alot of questions that rise with Shaq's trade request. If not Orlando, what teams is he considering being traded to. If Orlando is the team he wants, the only way I see it is if he's traded for TMac. I thought that Shaq and TMac wanted to play together. TMac and Kobe are two superegos, could you really see those two getting along in LA? I see one or two more teams somehow getting involved in this with Orlando and LA to make something work out. I hope the Knicks in some way benefit from whatever transpires.

I think that Shaq wants to go to Orlando so that he can play with T-Mac. Maybe twill both force a trade to the same team, like Indiana, who is interested in both and prolly has the players to make it happen.