Anthony Randolph mix

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Another great mix Big C!

He is definitely going to be a beast.

Although, after watching this mix, and several others, I do get a little worried about how awkward he lands sometimes. Has anybody else noticed this?

When he goes up for a dunk, layup or rebound sometimes his body is contorted in a weird way and he comes down in an awkward position. This has me a little worried about potential injuries in the future.

Hate to be a downer after a great mix. It's just something that has bothered me and wondered if it bothered anybody else.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I know that I`ll probably get shot down in flames for saying this but he has all the skill of Kevin Durant, plays a lot like him I think. Lets hope that he develops into the player that Durant is.

Thanks for yet another great mix Big C.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Another great mix Big C!

He is definitely going to be a beast.

Although, after watching this mix, and several others, I do get a little worried about how awkward he lands sometimes. Has anybody else noticed this?

When he goes up for a dunk, layup or rebound sometimes his body is contorted in a weird way and he comes down in an awkward position. This has me a little worried about potential injuries in the future.

Hate to be a downer after a great mix. It's just something that has bothered me and wondered if it bothered anybody else.
I've noticed that. There's a handful where he comes down on one leg, off balance. At least he's light enough and young enough at this stage to take awkward landings.

Gallo's back and Stat's knee and eye are more of a concern.