As for Shaq and T-Mac....

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
If I were Isiah, this is what I would do:

Go find TMac and Shaq and just say:
"Listen you two, here is why you come to the Knicks:
You both already have more money in your lives than you'll ever be able to spend, no one can question that. You two both come here to New York for 2 million each, 1 year, we can negotiate your contracts after the season for more money. With you, Tracy, we have Tim Thomas backing you up, for you, Shaq, Nazr will back you up and he'll back up Kurt Thomas too. No doubt we have a champoinship caliber team. Come, get a ring, be kings of the Big Apple, and the future after that is all up to how it plays."

Okay I know it sounds crazy but it's worth a shot! :lol: :lol:

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm torn about something like that. No doubt, I want to see the Knicks win at all costs, but this would make us like the Lakers, and look what happened to them. I would rather get Shaq, on the point that TMac is acting like a baby, but TMac in the longrun is a wiser choice. Neither of these guys would settle for 2million though.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
I'm torn about something like that. No doubt, I want to see the Knicks win at all costs, but this would make us like the Lakers, and look what happened to them. I would rather get Shaq, on the point that TMac is acting like a baby, but TMac in the longrun is a wiser choice. Neither of these guys would settle for 2million though.
I know they wouldn't settle for it but I have to disagree with you about that making us like the Lakers. One, because this deal is completely unrealistic, that's why it's kind of like a Lakers deal. But if this deal were to ever go through, they would go to a team with more money, and to pay those two guys would be rough. They wouldn't settle for 2 million but they should... ;)